For Sale: Roe Surecharger, Ported heads, Belanger headers

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Larry Macedo I have the following parts for sale. I'm going with a TT, Heads, and cam. All of these parts are still on the my car and will be removed around the middle of June. If you would like professional instillation contact Larry directly [email protected] as he will be removing them at his shop. I would prefer that you have Larry install them but I can also ship the items to you directly if I can't fine someone that wants them installed.

Roe Supercharger - black anodized complete kit including VEC2 it's about 2 years old and used 7,000 miles. Comes with a 8 lb pulley and all other parts needed to install. Fits 1997-2002 Viper's but the 8 lb pulley is not recommended for 2000 and newer cars. Includes 3 programmable cards. You will need to get the cards re-programmed for your set up as these were custom programmed for my car. $5,850 + instillation

Heads - BTR Stage 2 heads ported with oversize valves (2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust) and stock compression ratio. Used about 12,000 miles without a problem. You can bolt them right on or do some more aggressive porting or shave them to increase the compression. No exchange needed, so you keep your stock heads. These heads make a good street head and/or nitrous head. The heads are complete and assembled (valves, springs, etc) the rockers are not included. $3,150 + shipping

Headers - Belanger headers used about 3 years and 20k miles. They are in good working condition, no dents, no leaks, etc. but they don't look pretty. Some of the coating is peeling off is several spots. If you re-use your stock heat shields you can't see peeling. The 90 degree elbow that goes from the header to the exhaust has been welded to the header due to repeated leaks (it no longer leaks). The headers will install and work just as good as a new set. $875 + instillation

Stock Throttle bodies ported and polished to 62mm $325 + shipping

Questions or want to discuss payment send an e-mail to [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4