For those first 20 people waiting for the ROE SUPERCHARGER PLEASE HELP!

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the top 20 on Sean's list that are not ready for there S/C who can wait an extra week or two? I am 27 on the list and have three racing events coming up this month with the first being the 13th. If there is someone who can't get theres installed until the end of the month or is not in a rush ( I really don't know who that would be) a swap in numbers would greatly be appreciated, I could even compensate someone if neccessary. Thank you.

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave I will check with Becky and let you know. The offer is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave thank you very very much!! You are 14 on the list, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, I there is anything I can do for you here in NY let me know.

Michael

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
What a guy!!! Now, since you No. 27 and may not see it until the end of this year, and by then Sean will have the Gen I S/C ready. Can I get your slot and back you up to #1043?
supergrin.gif
J/K.

Mike

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm...what an opportunity I missed! Who knew that people could make a small fortune for your Roe S/C position. Why did I start to install???!!!
banghead.gif
Another opportunity lost...a fortune discarded...ohhhh the agony.
rofl.gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GONABITE:
Dave thank you very very much!! You are 14 on the list, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, I there is anything I can do for you here in NY let me know.

As far as anything you can do for me in NY, win whatever race you're in and keep the rubber side down and the silver side up.
BURNOUT.gif

Michael
<FONT COLOR="Blue">Michael, you're welcome. Anything to help out a brother in need. I'm sure swapping places and being #27 won't be too long a wait for me. </FONT c>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:
Dave,
What a guy!!! Now, since you No. 27 and may not see it until the end of this year, and by then Sean will have the Gen I S/C ready. Can I get your slot and back you up to #1043?
supergrin.gif
J/K.

Mike

<FONT COLOR="Blue">Mike, too bad I won't be able let you take my S/C Viper out for spin when you're here in December. Who knows, maybe at #27, it'll be here by then. Nice thing about CA is the year round Viper friendly weather.
cool.gif

ps:Sell that GenI and get a GenII I don't feel like being #1043. Not even for you
laugh.gif
</FONT c>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
G

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Citysnake you didn't lose that much money I only had to pay for his S/C I got a deal I think!!!
sarcblink.gif