For those who lost faith in the gen 5...

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
138K+ for the test car , wonder what canadian pricing will be even for the base model? I predicted 125+ in previous posts so this pricing of the GTS doesn't surprise me one bit.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx for Sharing ! I am amazed on how some people Base a strong opinion on one mag ??? :rolleyes:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for 130's the viper is a no brainer for what it is. but 160's you're better off with a granturismo MC stradale, brand new or for a tad bit more the Bentley continental GT. Don't want to overspend on an American Car. The caddy XLR originally had a six figure value and now they're worth like 20 grand lmao

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for 130's the viper is a no brainer for what it is. but 160's you're better off with a granturismo MC stradale, brand new or for a tad bit more the Bentley continental GT. Don't want to overspend on an American Car. The caddy XLR originally had a six figure value and now they're worth like 20 grand lmao

So you are saying that a granturismo is going to hold it's value better? lol, please pass a little of what you are smoking. Vipers have traditionally held their value rather well compared to other cars.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Policy, show me an XLR for 20K.

Even though i get your exaggerated point, i do not think it will ever apply to the Viper.

The diff being that the XLR was a 40k car with a huge markup/profit margin to get it to the 90K msrp.
In comparison, there were times that the Viper neted O profit for dodge. Our Viper is a great value. Sure the R&D costs are not able to be spread over 10k cars per year to get to the pricepoint of the vette, but i think that alot of us are willing to spend the extra for the exclusive snake just as there are those willing to spend extra for the exclusive euro cars. Everyone has diff taste.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the Cdn dealer I talked to 160K.

That dealer is ripping you off. The Canadian Viper prices from Chrysler are very similar to the U.S. No reason to think the LE will be any different.

I recall when the GT-R first came out in 2009 I inquired about it in Edmonton...they told me they were starting the 'bidding' at $140k. I laughed and never shopped there again. It was 82K SRP in Canada.

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?&id=13130&mid=140

[h=3]Chrysler Canada: Canadian Pricing for 2013 SRT Viper Models Announced[/h]September 12, 2012 , Windsor, Ontario - Chrysler Canada announced today pricing for the two models of the all-new 2013 SRT Viper.

2013 SRT Viper

• The Canadian manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the 2013 SRT Viper model is $99,995 (excluding destination)

2013 SRT Viper GTS

• Canadian MSRP for the 2013 SRT Viper GTS model is $119,995 (excluding destination)

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you are saying that a granturismo is going to hold it's value better? lol, please pass a little of what you are smoking. Vipers have traditionally held their value rather well compared to other cars.

nope just saying that a Viper isnt worth 160's; wouldnt u agree?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Policy, show me an XLR for 20K.

Even though i get your exaggerated point, i do not think it will ever apply to the Viper.

The diff being that the XLR was a 40k car with a huge markup/profit margin to get it to the 90K msrp.
In comparison, there were times that the Viper neted O profit for dodge. Our Viper is a great value. Sure the R&D costs are not able to be spread over 10k cars per year to get to the pricepoint of the vette, but i think that alot of us are willing to spend the extra for the exclusive snake just as there are those willing to spend extra for the exclusive euro cars. Everyone has diff taste.

i agree so much that i ordered one. but for 130's not 160's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456