FORBES SAYS VIPERS ****!!!!

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the review that forbes wrote about the 2004 srt10... I wrote the guy back and gave him a little hisssss... Check it out online on forbes.com..

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are you talking about? they still liked it

http://www.forbes.com/2003/12/29/cx_dl_1229test.html

"This respect for refinement and well-made goods makes us tend to whine when cars are even slightly under par, but the test drives featured here showcase some of the best new or almost-new cars on the market. We spend a great deal of time complaining about the hot, noisy and rude properties of the Dodge Viper, and ultimately pronounce that "we absolutely love it."

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always believed that many people don't like Vipers since they just can't hop in and drive it to the limit. After 5 years I'm still a little intimidated by it.

The new BMW's and Porsche's, it seems, you can get right in and drive them with a little less danger.

Now I ask you, what fun is that?

OP
OP
R

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he liked the car so much he wouldnt have put it down every ther word.... What you quoted was the end look at the other 3 pages...

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe I was reading a different article.It sounded complimentary for the most part,with the normal "brute beast" comments.I like that,thats why I have one.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always believed that many people don't like Vipers since they just can't hop in and drive it to the limit. After 5 years I'm still a little intimidated by it.

The new BMW's and Porsche's, it seems, you can get right in and drive them with a little less danger.

Now I ask you, what fun is that?

Hear hear my good man!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't see the artitical bashing the Viper too much, it seem to just say it's not a refined car for the weak at heart.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to what Forbes thinks about Vipers is worse than buying a car based on what Consumer Reports thinks.