forget desktop post your viper related cell phone

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i'm bored lets see your cell phone screens :) Don't tell me i'm the only one thats this obsessed with my viper lol :eek: :eek:

heres mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got the new phone I want!!!! LOL! 8801 Right? Like it?

Oh and to keep the thread on track, I like the background. Nice wheels!!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah 8801 i like it but the battery life *****. they give 2 batterys but i don't like removing the back cover so I never put the second one in. i went from using a v3 razr for a year to this and think this phone is a 100 times better. nice and heavy i like it!

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my Blackberry with the only picture I have of my car so far as the background...

9722BlackberryBackground.jpg

Santo

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah 8801 i like it but the battery life *****. they give 2 batterys but i don't like removing the back cover so I never put the second one in. i went from using a v3 razr for a year to this and think this phone is a 100 times better. nice and heavy i like it!

Thanks for the info. I currently have the Razr and was thinking of trading up. I had the 8860 (Chrome) & 8890 (Graphite) but experienced problems with the 8860; the chrome chipped off. Anything like that with this or is it just steel?

Thanks again!!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. I currently have the Razr and was thinking of trading up. I had the 8860 (Chrome) & 8890 (Graphite) but experienced problems with the 8860; the chrome chipped off. Anything like that with this or is it just steel?

Thanks again!!!

its just steel. It feels really good. I like the nice heavy feel to it instead of a little plastic phone! Only bad thing about it is it shows figer prints very easy :bonker:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my Blackberry with the only picture I have of my car so far as the background...

9722BlackberryBackground.jpg

Santo

Santo, nice picture with your blackberry...
Have you heard the latest???
RIM (research in motion-company used for the blackberry) lost a suit for $450 million....
Think Blackberries will be around much longer???
My company uses them like most people use tissues..

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the minimum they will have to pay is $450 million...it could be upto 1 billion dollars with an interuption to services possible as well!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is everyone hating on the razr. i have one and i love it.btw my backround is a mamba srt viper logo from one that i sat in. ill try and get a photo up.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't got around to putting a pic on mine, just 'ASP MAN'
Tony: Agreed, T9 bites hard!
SRTRICKY: 8801 sounds good, I've been looking for a new ph.
By the way, do you have any pics from Kelowna this past Sept?

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't got around to putting a pic on mine, just 'ASP MAN'
Tony: Agreed, T9 bites hard!
SRTRICKY: 8801 sounds good, I've been looking for a new ph.
By the way, do you have any pics from Kelowna this past Sept?

I didn't go to Kelowna this past Sept. Are you from the Vancouver area as well?? And yes the T9 does ****!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"8801 is an awsome phone" not really if you read the ratings in Europe. The new RazV3 is a better phone for the price. Look at the Motorola stock over 23 and Nokia 17. The RazV has made Motorola turnaround. Then I am biased for products we develop here in Plantation, Florida. By the way the body and engine control modules on your Viper are made by Motorola. Also your window controls and module which go into the Mercedes and Viper are made by Motorola.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Razr costs about a 1/3rd what the 8801 costs so for the money the razr is defenetly a better phone! If you don't bring the $$$ aspect into it and actaully care about what your phone looks like I like the Nokia much better. Text messaging on the razr is much easier though :(

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRTRICKY: Sorry, I have you confused with another Rick from B.C. with a red SRT.
FYI, I'm in Calgary, and yes we have snow and cold! :p
Haven't driven my V in 12 days, will probably be 120 more until I do.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We has snow for like 2 days but it was basically nothing. I still dont' drive my viper because they throw salt all over the road! I'll have mine back out in March :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang