Forum Not in List

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, why does the Politics 101 forum not show up on the forum list? I had to find it through a secret back door just now.

It is supposed to be in the General Non-Viper Discussion group, according to the link when I eventually arrived via the secret back door.

You must be registered for see images attach

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No secret backdoor....It's a sub-forum, so it's in plain sight right in Sneaky Pete's Place where all the policital threads were anyway.

You must be registered for see images

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No secret backdoor....It's a sub-forum, so it's in plain sight right in Sneaky Pete's Place where all the policital threads were anyway.
Hey that's pretty sneaky.......

Get it? sneaky/Sneaky Pete.:lmao:

I kill me, lol. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
R

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ahh, so it's a sub-forum of a forum. I guess I was just looking for it in the main list. I found Politics 101 by going to a political discussion in Sneaky Pete's Place that said "moved" and clicked on it.

Red Snake, is that your red with black stripes Viper I see parked in the lot near Manchester and Old State Rd. a lot of the time?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, so it's a sub-forum of a forum. I guess I was just looking for it in the main list. I found Politics 101 by going to a political discussion in Sneaky Pete's Place that said "moved" and clicked on it.

Red Snake, is that your red with black stripes Viper I see parked in the lot near Manchester and Old State Rd. a lot of the time?
Nope, not me.

Mine stays in my garage unless I'm driving it. :drive:

So there's another black stripe red rocket out there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen