Found another GTS...a 96...its even better...

ezgoinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CODY

THANK YOU!!!!

This is what I was talking about all along!

Getbit we are talking about more than just emailing here or a call...Toby had me going the extra mile for him when he had NO NEED TO since he wasnt in the market to buy.

Tobys posts listed above SAYS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Case rested!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys.... I didn't pick sides.

I just stated that that both sides have a point. Personally myself, I'm more like Toby. I tend to research twice as much as I buy.

And as for Toby or anyone else making posts asking for carfax.... I don't read them. I don't have carfax, so I wouldn't be able to help anyway. Thank you to all that do help them, I'm sure it saves them some $. Maybe one day I'll need the favor, and I hope that someone would help me too.

Furthermore, I've looked at many vipers for people over this board.... Geralds 98 GTS is just one of many. He posted a message and I responded, looked at it, and he made the deal. I've also helped possible new owners avoid bad vipers.

Getbit, I don't know who you are talking about when you refer to the keying of a car, but whoever that was it was a poor decision. Not what any viper owner should do to anyone. That reflects bad on all viper owners.

Good day and please leave me alone so I can sully myself silly.

Cody

Cody, nobody is arguing the fact that Toby has been looking for a long time and has spent much time asking lots of questions. He is not the first, current or last to do so.

Do we attack them?

He has been always appreciative from what I can see to those with whom he has corresponded with. Toby posts that a deal is near done (whether it happens or not isn't the issue) and Eric bitterly attacks him for not buying his car after much correspondence and time. Again, SO WHAT.
Who hasn't wanted something they weren't quite ready for and spent lots of time researching...hoping to find a way to squeeze the purchase into their budget.
AGAIN, if you can't take the lookers...leave the selling to the adults who can. Wholesale your car and the dealers will be happy to handle the tirekickers and the buyers.

To be honest, the same thing has happened to me recently with club members on toys I am trying to move. We spoke continuously over weeks, I emailed pics, info, etc. In the end, he chose to go another route. I didn't like that but I didn't attack him on this or any other board. His CHOICE to not buy is not a reflection on him personally. I am a man and all grown up and I know how to handle disappointment. Apparently, some of us had better parents than others. Mine taught me well.

This all from a man (I really use the term loosely here) that BRAGGED about keying some woman's car that parked too close to his Viper (she didn't damage his car, just had the nerve to park too close.)

Cody, don't sully yourself.

CODY

THANK YOU!!!!

This is what I was talking about all along!

Getbit we are talking about more than just emailing here or a call...Toby had me going the extra mile for him when he had NO NEED TO since he wasnt in the market to buy.

Tobys posts listed above SAYS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Case rested!

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody,
It was ezgoinn (Eric) that keyed the car. Did you read this entire thread before you posted?
Here it is...

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB17&Number=180768&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3036&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=180730&Search=true#Post180768

Here is a quote from the above thread.

MadMaxx,
I had the same type thing happen to me this past spring. Lady parked inches away from the car. I had to reach in release emergency brake and PUSH the car out of the parking spot to get in. I then pulled back in forward and got out to place some custom stripes on the owners new family sedan with the sharpest key on my chain. I pushed so hard paint chips were flying into the breeze as I ran from front to back. As I was pulling away owner came out and I let her know what she had done...she had the nerve to give me a big attitude which made me feel even better for what I had just done as a pay back...I said to her "check your passenger side door....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND" and I drove off laughing my *** off!!

No shame here..I sleep well at night.

Sully yourself silly, baby!

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opps, I just realized that my signature says 'searching' even though I havent searched as hard as I should have been, work demands, do I stand guilty of wasting time? :)

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know, picflight, is you wrote "group hug", "searching", location CA. and a smiley face in the same post.

Sounds like a "friend seeking friend" singles ad...

Not that there is anything wrong with that... :laugh:

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kidding, picflight...totally kidding :D

p.s. quit wasting everyones time here with your posts. You are just a wanna be...welcome and enjoy. Ezgoinn is voted our new people greeter. His cheery, helpful disposition should make all feel new owners/wannabe owners feel loved. :eek:

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! I spent a looonnnggg time reading this post. Here's my .02: If Toby has that Blue/White beauty in his garage, it will remove any doubt from my mind......

P.S. - Although this might not be PC, I do give EZ credit for acknowledging his stupidity with regards to the keying incident. Everyone makes mistakes... Sure, one of his fingers should be removed, but give him some credit.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok..I am guilty of being a bit too excited when I find something I like but geez...Do I really deserve this PERSONAL attack from ez?

And those posts you found were what...10 or so posts out of +-1200? All of them were during the time when I was on a hunt.

Check them all if you want...I have nothing to hide.

A Viper dealer..mmmm...not a bad Idea. Better throw in Ferrari as well.

I did find out today all recalls have been done and some TSB's as well.

here is a pic by the way.

You must be registered for see images

It's #371 off the line.

TOBY!!!!!!

I've been looking for this car! How odd that you are looking to purchase it! My dad's is # 370!

Very cool!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper