Fredericksburg VA Cruise (Pics)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad turnout. We had more cars and more Viper last year but this year we had a Ford GT and a Cobra Replica. So, the quality of cars was better. Enjoy.

Matt

9065DSCF0832-med.JPG

9065DSCF0831-med.JPG

9065DSCF0843-med.JPG

9065DSCF0842-med.JPG

9065DSCF0839-med.JPG

9065DSCF0838-med.JPG

9065DSCF0837-med.JPG

9065DSCF0836-med.JPG

9065DSCF0841-med.JPG

9065DSCF0862-med.JPG

9065DSCF0855-med.JPG

9065DSCF0847-med.JPG

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I thought I liked the new corvettes, but after seeing the viper and vette side by side, that thing is fugly. It looks like an old man with no teeth. :nana:

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL your right George! I never noticed that but I see it now. Too funny. Seriosuly though nothing compares to the looks of a Gen 2 GTS. You got to love em. :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I thought I liked the new corvettes, but after seeing the viper and vette side by side, that thing is fugly. It looks like an old man with no teeth. :nana:

LOL....That's my ACR in that picture with the Vette. While I agree with you that the Viper is a much sexier car, that Z06 is a fast SOB. The lady driving it was very nice, and she really enjoys driving the car fast! :laugh:

The cruise was a great time, and it was great to get to chat with local people at the car show/ dine-in at the end of the drive...Can't wait to do it again! Thanks for putting it together Matt! I'd post pictures, but they're all basically the same parking-lot shots you got. Most of our "motion pics" turned out too poorly to post, save one:

You must be registered for see images

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good job posting all the pics. :2tu: looks like everyone had a nice time.

CARS LOOK GREAT :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics! anymore pics of the yellow rt10 with black wheels?

That's my ride. I will see if I can get some pics up from this event in a little bit.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian! Wish you could have made it. Hope your trip went well. If you're ever in the neighborhood be sure to look me up.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jonh your car looks great :2tu: the thing i like the most is the originality.
wheels, spoiler and emblems - just enough bling. :2tu:

AxlRoseViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ford GT is awesome....ummmm why is there a POS camaro in the mix....please someone photoshop that car out of the group picture....why do people insist of bringing such cars to runs like this???

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, one was a neighbor's car. He was the son of the lady with the C6 Z06. They are definite car enthusiasts and love Viper's, so I invited them along. They were actually bringing a nice moded Trans Am but lost a break caliper on the way. So, they ran back and picked up car #3. The other Camero is supercharged and very fast. He was definitely worthy. Bottom line they were all invites, so blame me. I will say this though both Camero owners were young kids (less than 20) and those are the ones that will be buying our Vipers for $100K in 10-20 years. So, you have to share the enjoyment.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ford GT is awesome....ummmm why is there a POS camaro in the mix....please someone photoshop that car out of the group picture....why do people insist of bringing such cars to runs like this???
:rolleyes: Pompus a$$es like YOU make people think Viper owners are A$$holes. Who cares if theres a Camaro in the MIx. Its still a sports car and not everyone can afford to drive a Viper. My best friend owns a bada$$ Trans AM, nope its not a Viper but its still a mean Trans Am and he is a avid car enthusiest. I bring him along to all my meets when i hang with the Gateway VCA. No one has a problem with it. Don't be sich a Dic*head!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Pompus a$$es like YOU make people think Viper owners are A$$holes. Who cares if theres a Camaro in the MIx. Its still a sports car and not everyone can afford to drive a Viper. My best friend owns a bada$$ Trans AM, nope its not a Viper but its still a mean Trans Am and he is a avid car enthusiest. I bring him along to all my meets when i hang with the Gateway VCA. No one has a problem with it. Don't be sich a Dic*head!

I second the sentiment (though not the tone). They were nice guys, they drove well, and most importantly, they're car guys. If they're not uncomfortable with driving a Camaro amongst the rest of that crowd, I have no problem with it.

Now if they were driving Hondas or something......

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jonh your car looks great :2tu: the thing i like the most is the originality.
wheels, spoiler and emblems - just enough bling. :2tu:

Thanks man, yeah my hood is a no dolphin zone.

Reaction score
No Viper VIN or VCA Member in his profile.....as such I would give him the attention he deserves. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine