Free less than perfect front fascia

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a used front fascia for a Gen II that is up for grabs to anyone in the Eastern North Carolina area. I don't have the time (or desire) to package up and ship this across country, but anyone who is near to me can pick it up for free (I just want the thing out of my garage). It has cracks on the bottom edge, but may be repairable to anyone who is a plastics expert. I had to replace it when I hit a dog a couple years ago. It will need to be repainted in addition to the bottom repairs.

Any takers? PM me if interested.

Frank :usa:

OP
OP
E

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold (sort of LOL.......Tony, check your ***)! I'll let anyone know if it falls through and repost if it becomes available.

Reaction score
Got the PM. I might be able to make it down on Sunday after I get back from Annapolis. If not then it'll be a later weekend (based on your schedule and mine)...so if ANYONE wants it and can get there sooner...you da'man (or da'woman). Frank is doing a nice thing and I don't want to hog it all. :) Ooorah!

OP
OP
E

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

We'll have to see about how late Sunday (just let me know). Otherwise, Chuck is next in line (but kinda far from NC).

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could use it - Tony, you getting it for sure? I am in Virginia Beach...where in NC? I doubt Chuck is gonna spend more in gas than the nose is worth...

PS - wheres my pressure washer you punk? Lol.

Frank,
I'm interested and will get in line if others cant get it...

OP
OP
E

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

As long as its before Thursday, we're set. Just let me know what day and I'll give you directions. If for some reason you and Bugeater want to duke it out for the part, you can do so in VA Beach! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32