Front Fascia Protection Screen

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the front fascia protection screen from DC performance? I was thinking about getting one but I would prefer the option to have it a complete mesh screen, but it would require relocating the hood latch?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

We have seen engines ruined by loss of oil due to an oil cooler damaged by rocks or track debris. These screens are 100% stainless with a tig welded border (no chicken wire here). They mount behind the fascia and are available with or without the hood release hole.

FRONT FASCIA SCREEN KIT(includes hardware)

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probabaly a solution for an non existant problem. If you're not track driving or racing and behind a car with slicks or very sticky tires it will not likely be a problem.

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is ugly and I could make one a lot cheaper than $500 if that is what they are asking. I think a black one would look a lot better. I've thought about a billet grille but I don't think anyone makes one? I just don't want anything to hit my radiator, but like you said, it's most likely not an issue. Thanks!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25,000 Vipers on the road and the only thing I've ever heard about hitting a Viper radiator was a tree. A screen aint gonna stop that.

Like Bruce and Plum said, if you're tracking then it's good insurance. But on a street car it isn't necessary, besides the condensor is in front of the radiator and will protect it.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have embedded the bug screen you buy at pep boys or Walmart and impressed around the radiator....it works well and is not visible to the casual observer(front view). On my previous Viper I periodically pulled it out and cleaned...radiator and surrounding area was always spotless. Traps bugs and debri very well.......BTW I used these on my SRT 8 Jeep and son's SRT4 with great results...

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have embedded the bug screen you buy at pep boys or Walmart and impressed around the radiator....it works well and is not visible to the casual observer(front view). On my previous Viper I periodically pulled it out and cleaned...radiator and surrounding area was always spotless. Traps bugs and debri very well.......BTW I used these on my SRT 8 Jeep and son's SRT4 with great results...

I just looked at the front of my car and for all the work just to get that in there makes me change my mind haha. My friend has a Sahara Jeep and I couldn't believe a vehicle like that doesn't have anything protecting the radiator, so I bought him a 1 piece 3-d grille insert. It took about 30 minutes to install and looks factory. :2tu:

I really want to install a billet grille, but the lower grille is no longer for sale, and you would have to relocate your handle.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness