Fuel Filter Part

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys

Oem fuel filter is apparently discontinued. Went to the local store and their computer is saying part GKI-CH11-Fuel-Filter is good for the 1992-2002 vipers. Has anyone installed this filter? Or have another part number??

Thanks

MFaust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am using GKI fuel filter in my snake. good brand and many times their boxes comes with European branded filters inside...

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prepare your best swear words. Job isn't conceptually difficult but the quick connect fittings and the location make this (in my experience) a very annoying task. One thing to remember is that the fittings are made for Dodge's ease in assembly, not our ease in disassembly/replacement. Hence the term, quick-connect. Good luck with it.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Take GREAT care to avoid damaging/breaking the fuel line that runs from the pump module to the filter !! The last time that I checked, Dodge was out of this part.

If you are having trouble getting that line disconnected from the inflow end of the fuel filter...use the Tom Sessions trick... take the left rear off and take down the top-front part of the wheelwell liner, then GENTLY pull the fuel filter into the wheelwell so as to make the final disconnection easier...again taking care not to dagage the connector on the line from the pump.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats