Fuel system cleaner

sparty116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but waht are everyones thoughts of adding complete fuel system cleaner to the viper before I take it out? Is it safe to use it, or will it damage the 02 sensors and cats? If it is safe, what is everyone using?

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have used B&G 44K on all my cars in the past to clean up injectors, fuel pump, and fuel pressure regulator. It's a bit expensive, but does a great job, in my opinion.

I have had no problems with O2 sensors with this product.
Jerry

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXP4 This formulation is a complete intake and combustion chamber deposit clean-up. Additionally EXP4 Lubricates piston skirts, piston rings and cylinder walls resulting in higher mileage per gallon and reduced emissions. Will not harm your o2 sensors.Used with the EXP Oil Enhancer this will significantly reduce friction allowing lower oil temps. Also contains agents to function in high-pressure applications--- Turbos / Superchargers etc. etc. etc. :2tu:

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait for Tom F&L to chime in before you dump that bottle in the tank. I recall him saying that a lot of the chemicals find their way into the oil, and therefore cleaners should only be used just before an oil change.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jrkermode/ Excellent point the formulation of EXP4 N&I and the reseach done by AFS Reseach indicates that the next generation of fuel additives will be those that work with, or refortify, engine oil. This new technology proves that the effects of EXP4 Gas/Petrol N&I on engine oil is quite significant and if combined with EXP4 Oil Enhancer, will further increase the performance of your engine. This formulation was designed to be blended with any gas/petrol fuel consumed in any engine (including 2cycle and 4 cycle ), providing total engine cleanliness and substantially improving fuel economy. additionally, the accumulation of EXP4 N&I in the engines oil is beneficial in reducing friction throughout the internally lubricated parts of the engine. www.EXP4ADDITIVES.COM www.ADVANCEDFLUIDSOLUTIONS.COM or Anyone can p.m. me :2tu: