Full fluid flush and change - list of what I need? (2008 SRT-10 Coupe)

bradg33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I acquired my 2008 SRT-10 coupe last October. After minimal winter use, I want to do a full fluid change (oil, diff, trans/clutch, brake) before I get into prime driving season. I understand OEM fluids are preferred, and I searched without any luck, but is there a comprehensive list of fluid types/PNs and quantities needed that I can reference?

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I acquired my 2008 SRT-10 coupe last October. After minimal winter use, I want to do a full fluid change (oil, diff, trans/clutch, brake) before I get into prime driving season. I understand OEM fluids are preferred, and I searched without any luck, but is there a comprehensive list of fluid types/PNs and quantities needed that I can reference?
There is a list somewhere around these boards, probably a bunch of them, use a Google query to find. But it’s super easy to just call your Dodge Store and the parts people will look them up for you and sell them to you. Also your Owners Manual will have details.

The one thing you don’t want to overlook is the small bottle of Friction Modifier Additive for the differential fluid.

Kevin M Melisz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bradg33

Last year I did the fluids in my 2008. Here is my list.

11 qt of 0W-40 mobil
Dodge 05038041AA Filter

Lucas Synthetic 75W-90 1.5 Qt
4oz Ford friction modifier

ATF +4 automatic transmission fluid 3.5 quarts

I didn't do brake fluid.

Kevin

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have heard the coolant is Zerex G05. That's what I put in my gen 3 after my rebuild at least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave