Future plans for the v10kingsnake roe...nitrous...FAST

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going to bear down and purchase the roe blower this winter as a present for myself. I would love to buy it with the intercooler included sean is coming out with, because it would save me the hastle of tearing into the car twice, and also tuning it twice. i am sure the addition of the intercooler on my forged internals would easily allow me 12 or more pounds of boost. i figue this alone should put me near 700 rwhp. i already have the nx kit installed so all i have to do there is remove the 150 jets and put a modest 75-100 nozzles in for over 800 ponies. i will also be added the jessel rockers 70mm throttle bodies, and headers which i have yet to decide on brand. i believe this combo to yield well over 850 rear wheel. now were talking. should be a nine sec viper by next year. wish me luck. -josh if intercooler isnt available by dec. i will go maybe 10lbs top and wait for the cooler to go bigger. :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about heads and a cam??

Im doing pretty much the same as you (little by little tho) i am also waiting for the intercooler but if you do all that THEN go with heads/cam package your looking at some power.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stugots you got a point. heads by greg good maybe or custom roe design and i nice lumpy cam to match up well with boost and nitrous IS a must. It is hard enough explaining the missing funds already in the account let alone withdrawling a few more thou. should yield about 1000rwhp. also need some halfshafts for safety. another 1000. does it ever end?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope never ends.

I got lists full of things I wanna do but my car is not going to be complete for maybe 2 years (little by little)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never susposto let anyone know what you have uner the hood so I'd say go low profile and get neither.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
larry will be the one to call for sure when the parts roll in. and its not like i am trying to hide the huge bottle totally visible through my rear window. the blower will be the secret. until they hear that nice high pitch whine and i would guess the intercooler would be definite give away that something funky is going on. MACEDO IS THE MAN

dies

Viper Owner
Reaction score
before you go w/ the blower and an aggressive cam, think again. You do not want too much overlap when doing forced induction.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
larry will be the one to call for sure when the parts roll in. and its not like i am trying to hide the huge bottle totally visible through my rear window. the blower will be the secret. until they hear that nice high pitch whine and i would guess the intercooler would be definite give away that something funky is going on. MACEDO IS THE MAN

Larry definately builds STRONG cars. Just look at the ones running at the V-10 Nationals. Plus he is a super nice guy! He will be tuning my car in the future.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the mods in my signature. I think 1000rwhp is a bit optimistic. Also don't forget your fuel system, it's gonna need upgrading also. :usa:

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
shelby, your sig says nothing of dyno numbers so how could i know how optimistic i am. also maybe 1000 rwhp is a bit much but you have to understand with an intercooler integrated in the blower syster i should be able to have what you run plus more boost. i figure 12-14 #s no problem. that could easily yield another 80-100 over your current figures. so what are you at now. 750?

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You can't see the intercooler unless you open the hood.

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will definitely need an upgraded fuel system and that's just for the 12psi pulley. If I were you I would consider the 8lb, save the 1k on the intercooler and spend the $650 on BTR's propane add-on kit (it will take care of the enrichment problems as well as add a ton of power). On a 75 shot with that setup you could definitely hit the 750/900 and that's with the stock fuel system. On the blower alone you could hit around 610/650. Don't forget that a small shot is amplified with the blower on.

~Matt~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang