FVOI: 31 2001 Vipers for sale! (photos)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, long tome, no post! Just got back from a great family trip to the West, including a week at Yellowsone (pre-fire). Decided I would stop by this Dodge dealership on the way back, I think it was called Woodhausen or Woodchuck Dodge in Blair. Anyway, the first thing I am greeted by is the beautiful Limited Edition Daytona replica. I am pretty sure this is the #01 car that was previously contracted and never went through:

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

It is a really incredible car, including roll bar, splitters, adjustable wing, and even a diffuser in the back!

<center>
</center>

I then met the Viper sales person, a Bud Pemberbrooke or something like that. Bud took us back to the Viper Pit and it was absolutely STUNNING! For those of you that have contemplated buying a new Viper, THIS IS THE PLACE:

<center>
</center>

They had every flavor imaginable: Sapphire blue, red, and yellow. With stripes, without stripes. ACR's, GTS', and RT/10's. Connolly leather or without. Indeed, I think it qualifies as the Future Viper Owners Invitational!

<center>
</center>

While that Bud guy tried to give us a couple Vipers to take home as souvenirs, we just couldn't. We knew that there would be many eager buyers right here on the boards. After all, how many times can you take IMMEDIATE delivery of a brand-new Viper? Especially in a one-year-only color (sapphire blue). Be sure to call Bill Pemberton toll-free at (800) 889-1893 before somebody else snaps up that special car. Enjoy!

Chris

PS. As always it was GREAT to see both Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse. You simply cannot find two better people to deal with when it comes to Vipers, be it at the dealership or on the track. Oh, and their new facility is GORGEOUS!

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Limited Edition Daytona Viper at Woodhouse is #01. The Daytona Viper in the picture immediately above is actually Bernie Katz's Prototype Daytona Viper. #02 is at Autoform right now. There will only be 24 of these Commemorative Vipers built. Each one is numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. For additional information Click on the link below.

If you are interested in either #01 or #02, please call Bill @ Woodhouse.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Here's one I saw at the 24 Hours of Daytona back in February of this year. At the time, I was merely worshipping at the altar of the seemingly-unattainable...

Virigina tag "IURNDIT"... I love that.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hey, I saw that one at ViperDays at VIR the other week?!
smile.gif

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh, Chris this BUDS fur you, ha. Thanks for the nice posting, but we only have 25 Snakes now. In answer to Terry's question, the side pipes is on Mason Jones's 95 RT-10 ( Venzanno Interior ) that we were working on - gorgeous old Snake! In response to Ed's query, the List Price is $86,950, but as usual we will deal --- even though it is Numero Uno. The big advantage on No. #1 , is that we have a set of new BBS wheels that can go on the car at an extremely low price, and we are holding them for that car, as we think most folks would want them. The new building is unreal, so I no longer have the Les Nessman office in the back of the lunchroom. They actually moved me up to the main building, but I have a door - Bob told me it was to keep me locked in and away from the general public. He thought I was hurt, but I didn't really care as the air conditioning works great - the old lunchroom was named the " Sauna " as it would be between 85-88 degrees in the summer.

Thanks Again,
Bud Pembroke

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2KGTS:
<center>
</center>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Y2kGTS
I have posted the pic on the vette forum.. I hope you dont mind..
It is amazing...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** ! So there really is a Blair Ne, and a Woodhouse?? I assumed these guys were working on some lot off the Jersey Turnpike. The folks that delivered my car were very coy about where they came from and claimed to have left on a Sunday and made it to Richmond Va by Monday.They wouldn't say much about "Mr Pemberhouse ",other than he was a quiet man who kept to himself and hummed show tunes around the office. And, that 800 number always made me suspicious.I've seen the pictures , but I'm still not buying it. You can do a lot of stuff with photography.

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Careful, you'll give all those over-50 Vette guys heart trouble.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

[ducking, running...]
BURNOUT.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
laugh.gif

A lot of them are closet Viper lovers...
laugh.gif

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn I missed it! I was visiting Nebraska, and we went all the way out to Blair to check this Woodhill place out, and they were closed!

But thanks for the glimpse into what we missed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery