GA VCA EVENTS

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi folks, This is it ! My last monthly meeting as president! Come bust my chops & buy me a drink! The hand off to Joe Dell is official at next months VOI in Dallas so lets get the PARTY started!.

It has certainly been my pleasure to serve the club these last 3 or so years. I have met a wealth of new freinds & have had some great adventures. I was trying to decide what the highlight of my term was & I keep thinking about the awesome zone rondevouse last September. That was a blast, maybe national will choose HOTLANTA for the next Viper owners invatational. Who knows? but we are ready. I really would like to thank all of you for making this job so easy & look forward to some great times in the future. Please continue to support your club & it's new officers. It will only get better.

I would also like a head count of those who intend on going to the VOI in September. Please email me if you are going.Tell me if you are driving or flying (or both!)

Also as usual, if you know of an event or want to start one , let me know & make sure you forward this email to all your enthusiast friends.

Monthly meeting: MONDAY 8/23
Cocktails @ 6:30 followed by dinner @ 7:15

Where: ALFREDO'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT (404) 876-1380
1989 CHESHIRE BRIDGE RD NE
ATLANTA , GA 30324
More Info Map and Directions

The time is later than usual to allow for traffic.. They have decent parking & we can use the DOT lot as long as you don't block the entrance.Dinner is on the club for members & you buy your own drinks.

I would also like a head count of those who intend on going to the VOI in September. Please email me if you are going.

Also as usual, if you know of an event or want to start one , let me know & make sure you forward this email to all your enthusiast friends.

8/14 Car show , Giovani's 3630 Peechtree Parkway, Duluth GA . >770-232-1122
Call Mitch Defrancis for more details 770 846 0440

8/22 Peachstate Porsche Club August 2004 "Solo Only" Drivers Education event
The event will be held the weekendof 21&22 August at Road Atlanta. Applications will be accepted from Solo Drivers only. You will find the applications for the
event on the Peachstate web site www.peachstatepca.org.

9/3 Roebling road test day $250 per car see www.autometricsmotorsport.com for more info

9/11 Hayes Mopar VS The world meet Atlanta Dragway: For those not going to VOI here is a great Saturday & here is the chance for someone other than yours truly to bring home the BIG trophy!( I have 4!) for more info call Mike Hayes 770 963 5851 Also judged all mopar auto show with Viper Class!

9/10 VOI Viper owners Invational , Dallas TX . If you havent sighned up do it know!!!
http://www.voi8.com/home/homeflash.jsp DO IT NOW

9/18 Track day Roebling road , This is limited to 50 cars @ one of the nicest tracks in the south http://www.chinmotorsports.com/events/list.asp for registration

9/18 5th Annual Classic & Exotic Car Show, from 3pm to 7pm, First Redeemer Church, 2135 Old Alpharetta Rd., *******, Ga. No entry fee. Drawings & Door Prizes. All registered entrants receive FREE MEAL. Contact Chris 678.513.9400 or Frank 770.317.8836 for more information.

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, It's been much fun and inspirational havin you at the helm of the Ga. VCA Chapter! In fact, I credit you with gettin me off my **** and doin the Panoz school, competing in track days and SCCA racing! Always lookin forward to the news letters and upcoming events that you are able to come up with. Much appreciation, Bro!

trumper Z06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:laugh: Thanks Pete,

We Z06'ers appreciate you & Ryan getting us involved in the Viper Days event at VIR. We need to get the Vetters & Vipers together more often!