Gary Almond's #?

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have a current number for Gary? I have spoken to him in the past. The number I have is same one the he has posted here several times. 240-994-1343. Recording says it has been disconnected, changed or is no longer in service.....Hopefully it is just a cell phone carrier problem...

Thanks,

Sterling

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried his email? It's on his web sight, link below. By the way, I haven't talked to Gary in several months, but I know he is involved in a start up business that will be doing import/export to the Pacific Rim. He spends a lot of time over there for both business and personal reasons. Maybe he uses a different cell when he's there, not sure, but try his email. Hope this helps.

Almond Exotic Transports - Contact Us

OP
OP
B

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you tried his email? It's on his web sight, link below. By the way, I haven't talked to Gary in several months, but I know he is involved in a start up business that will be doing import/export to the Pacific Rim. He spends a lot of time over there for both business and personal reasons. Maybe he uses a different cell when he's there, not sure, but try his email. Hope this helps.

Almond Exotic Transports - Contact Us
Thanks for the info. I'll try his email.

Sterling

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to get a dedicated number for the transport business. I guess just in time huh? I haven't had a chance to put the new number on my website yet. You can also contact me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

Hey Gus!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth