Gen 1 & 2 Diffuser Blade interest?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been emailed by a couple folks asking if I still make these diffuser blades. This post is to see if there is interest in me producing another batch of them. Last batch sold in a record week but it was fairly quiet afterwards. I get about 12 sets of diffuser blades per batch and would need a minimum of 5 orders before I will produce a batch. Below is what the pricing would be as well as photos to cars that have the blades installed. If your interested please let me know and those who have contacted me already please contact me again because I don't have your PM's anymore.

Pricing
4 shipped no coating 100
4 shipped black powder coating 120
6 shipped no coating 140
6 shipped black powder coating 170

Writeup
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...-Diffuser-Blades-Write-Up?highlight=kng+blade

Walkaround with blades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5Y...DvjVQa1PpcFOvVy5pSzszp_XA46rBTe8mFkNaxGf_vOo=

Link to album
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/pollup/Diffuser Blades Viper/?start=all

Photos
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those who have contacted me have been emailed instruction. The blades are going to go back into production and will be available within 3 weeks roughly. If anyone else is interested shoot me a message and I will get you on the buy in. I get roughly 12 sets of blades per batch and 6 sets are spoken for already.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 orders backed out. Waiting on payment for 1 and need one more preorder. If I don't receive the preorder in 1 week all payments will be refunded.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 preorder left to start production run. 32 individual blades left for this batch so 8 sets of 4 or 5 sets of 6 remaining.

One thing to note, uncoated blades are only offered in the preorders. Once the batch is picked up the remaining batch will be dropped off for powder coating.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payment for the 5th preorder completed last night, these are going back into production today.

Current orders

2 sets 6 blade black
3 sets 6 blade uncoated

26 individual blades left.
That leaves me 6 sets of 4 or 4 sets of 6 blades left. If your interested shoot me a PM, supplies with each batch are limited and tend to go fairly fast.

And some more photos

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current orders

2 sets 6 blade black
3 sets 6 blade uncoated
2 sets 4 blade black

18 Individual blades left for purchase so either 3 sets of 6 or 4 sets of 4.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
14 individual blades left. 3 sets of 4 or 2 sets of 6 remaining for preorder, rest of the batch has been paid for. Estimated time to have the batch done and shipped is less than 3 weeks.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM has been sent bjornjson. I am down to 14 individual blades and I am awaiting payment on a set of 4 out of those blades so once payment clears you will have your set reserved.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 1 set of 6 remaining from this batch. They can be coated or uncoated until Monday. After Monday they will be coated.

Uncoated 140 shipped
Coated 170 shipped

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All blades from this batch have been claimed.

There was at least another 6 people who claimed they wanted a set but didn't send payment. If you were one of these folks and still are interested in a set please let me know. Once this batch is closed out and shipped I will do another batch if I hit 5 preorders again.

Update on the blades, they are being delivered now and will be dropped off Tuesday or Wednesday for powder coating (those ones that wanted them coated)

For those of you who have picked up blades from me can you email me photos? I seem to be missing a lot of my photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update.

Those who purchased powder coated blades your blades have been dropped off on Wednesday and I am told 1-2 weeks for them.

The uncoated blades have been shipped to me already and will be mailed out as soon as I receive them.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This set is currently sold out. I have 1 other person definitely interested in a set so if I get another preorder of 5 sets after I ship all of these I can make another set.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All uncoated blades from this set shipped today. Please check your email for tracking numbers.

Still on hold for the black powder coated blades, waiting on the power coater to complete the set.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper