Gen 1 Dash Bezel Set

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I don't have my Gen 1 anymore I have decided to sell my dash bezel set. I thought I would mention them on here first for a few days and if nobody is interested I will put them on Ebay.

This is what I paid for them and they are all new and have never left their boxes except to inspect. I know that the dash is the last one in the country (at least at a retailer). I will throw in for free my radio/shifter bezel (that was used but in really good shape and would show nice with the rest of these parts) for free if someone gives me what I paid for these. (The prices do not include my shipping cost--only the part cost)

Glove Box door = $65
2 Door Angle Bezels (match up to dash on both sides) = $140
Gen 1 Dash = $495
Glove Box latch = $57
Radio/Shifter = free

All items are Grey. That totals $757. I know the radio/shifter bezel is worth $150 or so...

If there is someone close (Illinois) we can eliminate shipping and possible damage and extra cost.

I also have another entire dash set (all items above) that is stripped and ready to paint (could use a little more sanding to make them perfect). What I was going to do was to have them painted red and put in my car and keep the OEM grey stuff for a long time knowing that at some point I would either sell the car or the parts at quite a profit in the furture because I know this stuff is hard to find. These are also for sale.

Send me a PM if you have interest. Thank you. :)

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No interest or just waiting for eBay to get better price??? Don't be afraid to PM me an offer. They could go higher or lower on eBay... Hard to tell sometimes. :)

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had the money for you.... I NEED a new dash after I had a local shop install a new head unit and they scratched up my dash and wanted to "touch-up" instead of paying for a new dash.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had the money for you.... I NEED a new dash after I had a local shop install a new head unit and they scratched up my dash and wanted to "touch-up" instead of paying for a new dash.

Man, that *****. :mad: I'm sorry to hear that. Yea, there is no way of touching those things up and make it look right. If they ever pay up let me know. Take care and just don't look at it.

flyinghigher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me you still have this. I am right here in the Peoria area and really want it. I also sent you a private message.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness