Gen 2 Items still for sale

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black powder coated oem gen 2 wheels (sale pending)
http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...le=gen-2-oem-wheels-powder-coated-black&cat=7

Spare CCW SP-600 19x10 wheel Brand new never had a tire mounted (600 shipped or best offer)
http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=5411&title=19-ccw-sp600&cat=7

Pirelli Rosso 275/30/19 tires used (measure around 6/32 to 7/32 tread, just over 1k miles on them, asking 500 shipped, date code 2108)
tires sell for 393 each before shipping at tire rack, why pay 800 for new tires when you can get slightly used for 500 shipped
http://classifieds.viperclub.org/sh...elli-p-zero-rosso-275-2f30-2fzr19-tires&cat=7

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say too high, just need the right buyer. I am not going to give stuff away, that's not happening and a lot of folks think that personal selling things should be given away. I'll just as well let the stuff rot then give it away. SP600 is 700 dollars brand new before shipping, I'm offer 600 shipped or best offer, brand new. Over 100 dollars savings on an unused item. Oem wheels in great condition sell for 1k all day, these have been powder coated and are in great condition, 1200 including shipping is where they should be, just needs the right buyer and car. Pirelli tires with almost all the tread left, 800 brand new, 500 shipped.

Can't seem to understand your statement. We all know the Yellow Vipers are the fastest, in fact my prices are about 1/4 what they should be seeing these are all items that were either on or meant for my Yellow Viper. Premium dollars there buddy!

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say too high, just need the right buyer. I am not going to give stuff away, that's not happening and a lot of folks think that personal selling things should be given away. I'll just as well let the stuff rot then give it away. SP600 is 700 dollars brand new before shipping, I'm offer 600 shipped or best offer, brand new. Over 100 dollars savings on an unused item. Oem wheels in great condition sell for 1k all day, these have been powder coated and are in great condition, 1200 including shipping is where they should be, just needs the right buyer and car. Pirelli tires with almost all the tread left, 800 brand new, 500 shipped.

Can't seem to understand your statement. We all know the Yellow Vipers are the fastest, in fact my prices are about 1/4 what they should be seeing these are all items that were either on or meant for my Yellow Viper. Premium dollars there buddy!

They will never understand, comrade. :smirk:

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUMMGH, I am a bit confused KNG SNK. You bought some used RED parts from me to make your slow yellow viper go faster, SO my RED must be faster than your yellow. LOL!!! Good luck with you items John. If you had 4 tires, I would make them go faster on my car. Tim

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your red parts are still in my closet unfortunately. They have made me "slow" to install them lol.

The only tires I would have are the ones on my ssr set on my car. They will be up for sale after I put new wheels on.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black oem gen 2 wheels. The black wheels have been dropped to 1000 shipped. Damn good price for these wheels. I have had a lot of interest in them but no one has closed the deal.

For the ccw sp600 19x10 rim shoot me an offer. It's brand new and unused and collecting dust in my garage.

For the 2 pirelli tires shoot me an offer as well. Local pickup preferred but not required.

Here shortly I will have ssr wheels and ps2 tires for 2400. Tires have 6/32 or higher tread and wheels are above 9 out of 10 condition. I'm waiting on selling my oem black wheels to buy tires for my new rims.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what do the ssr wheels look like and what kind of shape are the tires in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery