Gen 3 seats eat money

BLK04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a look beside seatbelt latch , its like a funnel for change ...just gathered up more than 8 bucks in change ( Canadian ) $2 & $1 dollar coins add up :D

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My viper ate my watch, and I still don't have it back. I need to pull the seat all the way forwards or see how I can get in there ....

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found much the same when I had the seats out for the autoform install. I found several bucks in change, a bic lighter, a ballpoint pen, and a still valid credit card from the previous owner.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a guy loose a small swiss army knife out of his pocket during a ride-along at an HPDE. We just could not find it anywhere. I told him if it ever turned up, I'd save it for him and return it. (he seemed sentimentaly attatched to it) The following season I saw it on the passenger side floor during my cool down lap. Ran into the guy later that year and surprised him with his prized swiss army knife. ....Haven't lost any money in the seats though. My wallet's too tight I guess.

OP
OP
B

BLK04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beside the seat is bad enough but what I mean is actually inside the seatbelt where it bolts to the seat...there is a opening that allows everything in your pocket to get swallowed up & not to the floor

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang