Gen 3 Valve Covers/Ported Intake and powder coated calipers are done...

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my Gen 3 Valve Covers moded to have the hoses connect where the gen 2's connect. You can also see my BOV welded in that pic on the bottom of the paxton cooler. Also got my intake port matched to the heads, the intake is already extrude honed. I also had the machine shop open up the opening on the intake to the TB's to 70mm. I'll be running 65mm TB's however. Both the valve covers and intake will be painted glossy black with white lettering...

You must be registered for see images

The gen3 calipers look great as well...the iphone camera pic is crappy however...

I should have the car tuned and running early next month...can't wait for the end result...

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the tips that I'll be running.

They look massive in the pic but they are 5 inches, only an inch bigger than what I m running now. I m after this look...it's an alley members car...

It's a tight squeeze but I think I can get it to fit...

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you show a close up of the valve covers on the inside and outside? I'm planning on getting the Gen 3 covers.

What all needs to be done? Thanks!

Those white calipers are going to look great installed!

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you show a close up of the valve covers on the inside and outside? I'm planning on getting the Gen 3 covers.

What all needs to be done? Thanks!

Those white calipers are going to look great installed!

Jance,

I'll take some pics tomorrow for you. I had a local machine shop get these done. They came out great. Now it's just a matter of powder coating/installing...