Gen 4 for $40k?

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Search the internet scam sights (Snopes, etc.). This is a common scam out there. I chased the luer on a scam just like this with a Z8 2+ years ago. Exact same type of reply from seller, etc. etc.

I told the seller I would coordinate the enclosed pick up of the car and transport (both ways) with a local reputable company (with approval of owner) to a BMW dealer for PPI, all expenses paid. If it passes PPI I would fly out and inspect the car with a cashier's check in hand.....never got a reply back (this after he was returning e-mail vollies within 20 minutes).

I have a real G4 ACR you can touch and feel for sale in the classifieds or a lightly modified G1 RT that may interest you.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the Engrish is a bit off, that's your first clue. Amusing that anyone would fall for some Nigerian clown using Google translator.

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched all of the local papers, web sites and also craisl*st and did not see any listing that matched this car so have to assume it is fraud. Although my search did find one that was worth mentioning. If anyone is interested in a low mileage 96 black with silver RT/10 there is one available for 89,900. One of the car dealers has owned it since new and uses it to draw people into his show room. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave