Gen 4s.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to think that this one is a mistake. If somebody actually got that car for that price I'm sure they're thrilled. I'm not denigrating the values. Simply pointing out like others have that there seems to be good deals out there if you look and you're patient. I think that's good news for enthusiasts like us who really appreciate these cars and maybe not so good for a lot of people that buy these cars and quickly find out that a Viper is not for them. Given the nature of these cars that happens a lot.

Why do you get such a thrill out of posting low ball prices you have scoured the net looking for?
You do it constantly.
The thread is about Gen 4's but you feel the need to post something irrelevant.
I've never seen a Viper owner who tries to denigrate Viper values as much as you do.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with posting a car and a price is that a lot of details are always conveniently left out. Salvage title . crash damage, flood car, electrical issues. blown engine, bad transmission, voided warranty.

I also do not know why a person would come to an enthusiast forum, made up mostly of Viper owners and *** on our wall.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are collector and enthusiast cars obviously and price is totally relevant to discussions on the board. From what I can see most of the guys on this board watch prices closely. I have posted as many high selling cars as I have low selling cars. Nobody has a problem with the price discussion when it's a high selling car. When dealers and sellers have a hot car they mark them way up and there's always a lot of complaints about that and the sellers are pretty unapologetic. It seems like almost every other day a buyer or seller starts a thread trying to validate a price on a car. Knowing the top and the bottom of the market is helpful to both buyers and sellers. The pricing thing is what it is. Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess I'll sit on sidelines and just observe the other threads that get into prices for a while.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think v10enomous is ******* in anyone's cherrios by posting what a car has sold for! It is what it is guys! As much as we hate the fact that our car's values are going down its a fact! I don't think his intent was malicious but only he knows! Regardless, that's crazy to see a clean 03 with 5k mi go for $24,000:omg:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one am sick of another Viper owner (and not even a member) ******* on other Viper owners out of their own insecurity or jealousy.

Do you seriously think that 03 with 5K was a mint condition car and it sold for 24k?
If it truly did, the seller was insane or in desperate need of cash. That car would be worth way more than that and we all know it.
So what is the point?

Taking one low ball questionable aberration (who knows what the "mint" condition means) and posting about it in a thread
in which the topic is GEN 4 values indicates a personal agenda. And he has done this time and time again, particularly about Gen 4 cars.
He's almost gleeful to post about a Gen 4 going cheap somewhere like it was the norm.
This is not once, but time and time again. What kind of Viper owner does this?
Then it's always followed with the caveat that we should all be proud Viper owners blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator: