Gen I door bezels

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had my driver side door bezel break.. anyone have an old one lying around they'd be willing to sell? or can someone point me to some aftermarket ones? I am talking about the small rectangular piece that surrounds the door handle.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he speaking of the inside bezel? I need the drivers side also. They break due to closing the door by pulling on the forward top "****" instead of using the door pull. John, Thanks Chuck----please pm me with price-- I'll take one.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company selling aluminum replacements on ebay. I like the plastic ones myself but I thought I'd tell you about the others.

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased polished door bezels with snake logo one them from American Dream Motorsports - they are beautiful, but I cannot get them to slide on right, I called them and they said have someone else give it a try, maybe you aren't doing it right. I am convinced they do not fit. Anyone purchased there?

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those OEM bezels are the poorest quality I have ever seen. The one on my driver's side is also missing.
I refuse to pay the 80$ that Timberline Dodge was asking me for them.

Chuck - you've got a PM coming your way.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck, I'll call ya today--WOW 50 dollars for the plastic units---that'll teach me to open the door the right way! The words Viper and reasonable just don't belong together. john Roadkill-- that purple paint looks great!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Shadow - I purchased the aluminum bezels and also had the same problems getting them to fit. Had to use a Dremel tool and about 2 hours of my time to finally get them to work. One side required substantial grinding down to get it to latch. I then used double sided foam tape to get them to adhere. Happy with the result, but its definitely not an easy switch like you'd expect. I also painted the Viper emblem to match my RED '93.

Maybe MGW needs to look at this product as I've been extremely happy with their other quality products.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456