Gen IV Direct Port Nitrous?

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with having direct port nitrous installed on their Gen IV?
I would really like to see a photo of the install.
Thanks

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
without spending crazy money for a pectel unit, i dont think anyone has sprayed a gen4 sucessfully

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
without spending crazy money for a pectel unit, i dont think anyone has sprayed a gen4 sucessfully

Incorrect. There are actually a few here that have sprayed their Gen 4 cars. Just not that many people here seem to discuss it on a technical level. It works pretty well!

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with having direct port nitrous installed on their Gen IV?
I would really like to see a photo of the install.
Thanks

I bought a kit for my 10 ACR and never used it. It is a very nice kit and there is nothing wrong with it. I just went to a different route with a diffrent car.

Could sell it to you.
PM me for more info and pictures on the kit.
Thanks.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the SRT guys recommended nitrous to me after I complained that there were so few tuning options outside of looney tunes setups (locked PCM b!tchfest, heh)... take that for whatever it's worth. Anyone with a Gen IV have any feedback? I'm curious now.

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got price quotes from two different companies that have kits. They both require a MOPAR PCM and I am still on factory warranty so I have not done it yet.