Gen V Dyno Pulls with Nitrous!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom

That is the e-brake. Several cars have dyno'ed and none have had your exact issue, however, all have had unexplained happenings

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that they pull the two computer harness plugs in that dyno video. Last time I watched it, I didn't have my car yet, so I didn't catch that detail. Looks like your solution for dyno testing.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Manila now, heading to Hong Kong but will be back in about a week. I did try pulling those plugs but did not
work. I don't know if there is a sequence or if they pulled them and plugged them back up after each pull.....I have
tried to reach out to the engineers, but they have not replied.

I plan to get to the dragstrip either the 1st of Nov or the 8th as those are the final 2 weeks that the Atlanta Dragway
will be open this year. On the street though when all of the nannies are happy, the car pulls extremely hard with no
flat spots that I feel on the dyno. I'm sure this thing is making well over 700 RWHP everywhere but on the dyno....LOL.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom

Have you tried doing a pull with ESC "on"?

I'm in Manila now, heading to Hong Kong but will be back in about a week. I did try pulling those plugs but did not
work. I don't know if there is a sequence or if they pulled them and plugged them back up after each pull.....I have
tried to reach out to the engineers, but they have not replied.

I plan to get to the dragstrip either the 1st of Nov or the 8th as those are the final 2 weeks that the Atlanta Dragway
will be open this year. On the street though when all of the nannies are happy, the car pulls extremely hard with no
flat spots that I feel on the dyno. I'm sure this thing is making well over 700 RWHP everywhere but on the dyno....LOL.

Reaction score
They could have pulled the plugs before the pull to clear codes they were getting then actually plugged them back in for the pulls. Heard this from a pretty reliable source anyway...

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark

Can SRT give us some direction on how to dyno these cars. Tom is not the only one to see unusual numbers and/or pcm intervention.

They could have pulled the plugs before the pull to clear codes they were getting then actually plugged them back in for the pulls. Heard this from a pretty reliable source anyway...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950