Gen V Roadster...spied!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never mind...old article...sorry :rolleyes: got too excited....please delete thread.

XSTAR_007

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one everyone is really waiting for is the "rear". Will they make it more like the coupes on the GENV?

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it has its' own rear. The coupe rear doesn't work on the vert. It doesn't flow properly. Only way it will work with a coupe rear is as a targa.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Carrera GT styling element actually looks interesting in that last pic, the coupe rear end not so much.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pricing in the past has been about the same, no real difference. In the past the verts were first so they set the price point, this is a little different since we've not had the coupe first before so it may be the same or there might be a difference, it's a new game.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see... Designed in America, for americans, and built by americans. must be italian right?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, good pics, I'm not sure what I think yet... I like it a lot better than the vette. Yea, in the past the vert was cheaper, but I bet they make this one an automatic top, heavier and more costly. I still get looks when I put up my own top in my 03, I'd be shocked if they made it manual...

purenxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully in 6 months I'll be ready to purchase my first ever Brand New dream car!!;)

So you'll be going for the new Viper roadster (or whatever it is called)?

The prices are coming down into my territory on the '13 Gen V's, so maybe I'll be driving one by the end of summer.:drive: I prefer a vert, which is what I'm driving now but I think they will command MSRP.

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
purenxs: agreed, pricing is falling as the inventory is getting older day by day... starting to like the Silver Billet with blck srt stripes & polished hyper wheels. if I find a really good deal i'll grab it!

purenxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been eying that beast myself. Not a big fan of the bright red seats though. I wish they had burgundy like the bmw's or merc. I'm really wanting below invoice and willing to wait.