Gen1: My new Vipermania windows Pics included

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to start off by thanking Jon B at Parts Rack for sending my 2 year old nephew who is obsessed with my Viper a few nice Viper toys. He was also able to put me in touch with Biff at Vipermania to make me these awesome windows for my Gen1. I have been using Northwind Engineering windows on my car for a while, but thought it was time for a little change and update in looks. The entire experience with these guys was great. Gen 1 owners these windows are a must have. They work great with both the roof on and off. Biff went out of his way to make sure these windows would work well with my CF Northwind hardtop and that I was a happy customer. Biff also informed me the he only has a few more sets to sell before he stops making them. I though I would share this with all of you before they cannot be purchased. I bought mine of course through Jon B, but i'm sure they can also be bought through Biff at Vipermania. By the way, I was able to buy these without a hassle from the wife because I told her how well they would work on the car with the top off... :lmao:She is also very happy because the windows do cut down on the air flow in the car and does not mess up her hair as much. :2tu: Check out the photos below and let me know what you think.

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those DO look really good. Would you mind forwarding Biff's contact info to me? He lives/lived in my neighborhood but I haven't seen him in years. Wonder if he still has his Studebaker...

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna sell the sliders?

I like them better than the v-mania windows for simple fact that they open for toll booths etc..... They also seal a bit better against foul weather IMO..

Your car looks great..

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Biff's windows on my Gen I (since sold), and would have no other. These windows were the absolute best, and Biff customer service and attention to detail was second to none.

Here's a pic:

mystone3.jpg

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your car looks great. i have these on my 96 as well. i saw that you stated biff was going to stop selling these. is he still going to be in business.

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the compliments. The other cars some of you posted look great as well. If any of you would like to get in touch with Biff at Vipermania here is his email address: [email protected] If you don't have a set of these windows I would order a set from Biff or Jon B before they are gone.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya, those windows are awesome! great with the stock soft top as well. They are great for cool or windy days to help take out some of that wind from the cabin. I have also had them up to 135 with no top on and they did great!