Gene, here is your pictorial update of your supercharged SRT progress.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam

I had second thoughts about powder coating the valve covers and intake-so we went with the polished intake and X Metal VC.

I can't say enough about the quality work that Adam does-how fortunate I am to have someone like Adam to work on my Viper. He calls me about every day to give me updates and then post these great pics of the work done.

Adams takes the necessary time to make sure everything is done to perfection.

BTW-I am having Adam to install a PLX Devices Wideband AFR gauge with data log. Two PLX small sensors will be mounted under the dash so I can read both Afr and boost in one gauge. The gauge will be installed in the present column mount. In fact you can, with 4 sensors, have 4 different gauge readings in one gauge. I can have a full gauge reading of afr and boost or both readings on the same gauge - this is done by a special remote about the size of a key fob. I am sure Adam will put on pics of this install.

Last edited:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam will put on pics as soon as possible and give his opinion of the gauge.

One thing-it will be a few weeks before the Data Logger will be ready for purchasing-but the read out on the DL is great. It will be expensive but if does what they say it will do it will be worth the purchase.

This is going to be the last mod-no more:rolleyes:-a few days ago I purchased the X Metal throttle body from a VCA member and Adam will install this for me.

I will probably have my Viper back next week-can't wait to drive it especially with the new mods. Hey Adam- my wife just ask me this morning if the exhaust is going to be louder. :omg:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried that when she got in tonight-a few minutes later she handed me a hand written note that said "Since you can't hear to well I thought I would write and tell you that what ever you spend on the Viper I will spend the same amount on clothes".

Adam-Didn't you say the spec 3 clutch cost 50$ including labor.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried that when she got in tonight-a few minutes later she handed me a hand written note that said "Since you can't hear to well I thought I would write and tell you that what ever you spend on the Viper I will spend the same amount on clothes".

Adam-Didn't you say the spec 3 clutch cost 50$ including labor.

LOL!

Here's some more pictures of your progress. No more mods Gene! Let's get this baby on the road! :rolaugh:. Got a few more things to do to it. I got another Ferrari coming in next weekend for some majors. I really need that larger garage.

You must be registered for see images

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB did you replace the wire loom clips affixed to the valve cover bolts? I like the way they look - where can they be purchased??? they have a nice gloss finish......

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AB did you replace the wire loom clips affixed to the valve cover bolts? I like the way they look - where can they be purchased??? they have a nice gloss finish......

You can get them from summit racing. Works pretty well and looks a lot better.

Taylor Cable 42502 - Taylor Clamp-Style Wire Separators - summitracing.com

You must be registered for see images attach

Taylor Cable 42700 - Taylor Clamp-Style Wire Separators - summitracing.com

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang