Gift ideas... vehicle performance computers

Mrs. Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for Christmas gift ideas for my husband... does anyone have any feedback on any of the vehicle performance computers? like the ****** G Timer?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hmmm. I just got a flyer from Lifts Unlimited and theior special is the Perfect Park 7000 with the bells and whistles from under 3K...delivered!!!

Lots of cool stuff in the classifieds. Not sure what he is in to. I have seen several ads for take off parts, etc., that would be perfect for my wife (as a gift for me).

What does he have already? If he shops a certain place...it is likely they know what he has...and what he wants. :)

I doubt my wife will go for the Perfect Park (I have strategically placed the flyer in every room!!!), so I also sent her a link to KwikLift. Think she'll get the hint??? :)

Oh, and it might help to know some details about which car he....I mean you guys, have. :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the G Tech Competition model and am reasonably happy with it. It is self contained and allows data upload to a pc for review and retention. There are others that also read data from the OBD port that allow reading of engine/vehicle parameters. They are on my wish list for another day.

Tony, I have no idea what question you were answering. Though a lift is a necessity, I don't believe it comes under the "performance computer" heading. Maybe it is because you read too many MalibuBarbie posts today!

OP
OP
M

Mrs. Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for information. My husband had mentioned this item in the past and the G- Timer was the only one I could find. Do you know what the other brands are? I am trying to be discreet because he reads this site often!

Reaction score
I am trying to be discreet because he reads this site often!

DOOOHHHH! I wish I had known!! I went ahead and changed the title so as to mask your location. :) I usually try to add all the info as I go....saw the VCA Member number, and figured I sort it out. Sorry about that! :eek:

Reaction score
I am trying to be discreet because he reads this site often!

Good luck with that Kathleen. LOL

Who is Kathleen??? :) Oh...I fixed that too!! :) Hey, I gotta give props to a Viper-wife who is actually looking for something Viper-related for her hubby!! My wife constantly asks what I want....and I always reply the same thing. ANYTHING Viper.....but she just doesn't get it. :( You'd think after 17 years of me....and almost 5 of the Viper...... :)

**** I am not implying that there are NOT other wives looking, no animals were harmed while typing this, my seatback and tray table ARE in the full, upright and LOCKED position.....and rubbin', son, is racing. :)