GO DODGE !

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tony is a dip on or near any track.

Ryan may be ready to get things going like two years ago - if so, watch out!

If a Dodge wins Nextel, DCX will fee up $$$ for its other motorsports ventures. Go Get'Em Boys!!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a Dodge wins Nextel, DCX will fee up $$$ for its other motorsports ventures. Go Get'Em Boys!!!!

I hope you're right. As much as I like NASCAR I would rather see our Viper excel in every available racing venue.

C'mon Dodge, get back to LeMans, pump some cash into SCCA and how about some scratch for VRL?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend not wasting money on the silly car club of america(SCCA) because its not relevant to pretty much anything.They might be worthy of money when car classes are pared down to say 5-7 from 37-47.The antique cars that no one has seen on the road in the las 30-40 years are sent to vintage.Actualy anything over 10 years old.The trans am is returned to metal body cars with tube frames like the busch series,running the engines that belong in them with inlet restrictions,weight add ons,tire width limits.Oh and just about a thousand other things that might make it relevant. GTS Bruce

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to admit though, with all the air intake restrictions, added weight, etc., the races are not so much viper against vette anymore (just using vette as an example).

I say race what you brung. The rules should only address UPGRADES instead of downgrades to these cars.

If the viper is faster than the vette, tough ****... make a faster vette at the factory then.

So cadillacs beat the vipers on the track. Do they beat them on the street?... gimme a break!!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No following and no spectators equals not relevant.At least not since the can-am and orig trans am.There are likely more paying spectators at any Nascar race than all of the scca races put together. GTS Bruce