good deal on 06 ?

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are you getting this information? A free car fax?

Auto check attached to the listing you posted.

The reason I see it as a problem is when you decide to sell it, it will always be a question mark and will always sell for less. Its been smashed, its been banged back into shape, with unknown parts put on it and was painted by who knows? How long will it last?
Why not pay a few thousand more for the same car with no damage history?

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was following this auction pretty close. If the seller had before/after pictures of the accident and could prove the work done, I would consder this a pretty good buy. However, none of that was presented so who knows how much damage was done and if it was properly repaired. Either way, congrats to the new owner. Any idea about the signatures on the engine?

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was listed and not sold a few months back. The number plate is peeled off and still has run rap tires.

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well if you don't know the car, know the dealer.....

1.0 stars
2 Ratings
1 stars
macsnap07/11/2011
DO NOT .
DO NOT ...!!!! PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALER..!!! THEY SELL JUNK .. AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG PEOPLE TRYING TO BUY FOR THE FIRST TIME. THEY ****..!!!
Was this helpful?YesNo
Flag abuse
Add a Business Response
Response
Cancel
1 stars
lawana10/21/2010
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE
Provided byCitysearch
Rite On Auto Sales sells nothing but lemons, they provide you with a fake warranty that they will not stand by. They will act like they are making calls and you'll never hear from them again. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!
Was this helpful?YesNo
Flag abuse
Add a Business Response
Response
Cancel

OP
OP
E

Elohim1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Auto check attached to the listing you posted.

The reason I see it as a problem is when you decide to sell it, it will always be a question mark and will always sell for less. Its been smashed, its been banged back into shape, with unknown parts put on it and was painted by who knows? How long will it last?
Why not pay a few thousand more for the same car with no damage history?

okay thanks, I did not see that. I think I am more inclined to look for an 08 or newer.

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$43,000 for a totaled coupe that has been rebuilt? For $5000 more you can get a 2006 coupe with a clear Carfax. I hope the person that purchased this realizes what they bought. Even if you bought it to "wash" the title would it be worth the few thousand you would get?

OP
OP
E

Elohim1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$43,000 for a totaled coupe that has been rebuilt? For $5000 more you can get a 2006 coupe with a clear Carfax. I hope the person that purchased this realizes what they bought. Even if you bought it to "wash" the title would it be worth the few thousand you would get?
How is a title washed? Can you know if a title has been washed?

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Repair it to obtain a salvage title then sell it into a state with lenient title laws. It will show the car as clean. As far as I know Carfax will always follow it around and use google and these forums to sniff these skunks out.

Raven2k8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm almost positive that is the car my supercharger came off of. I will call the previous owner tomorrow and confirm and try to get some pictures of the damage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang