Good Stereo Install Shop In Chicagoland

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any recommendations for good stereo install shop in Chicago - preferably in NW suburbs and with Viper GTS experience?

Thanks

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mobile F/X in Lombard did an outstanding job with my M3...Pioneer ODR, McIntosh amps, JL Audio sub amp and subs, Dynaudio three ways in front, Boston center channel and rear fill.
Pricey but quality install. I don't think any of the guys I knew are there anymore though.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - Cop Magnet. I guess I will try doing the work myself and if that fails I will look for a shop to bail me out ;)

DAWING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Autosound in Palatine #847-359-5121
Installed an alpine nav,dvd,xm flip out with three monitors and backup camera.Good quality install blew away ABT bid.Call about Viper experience.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
I was thinking about using my Chase Cam as a backup camera. Which monitor did you hook you camera up to or was it part of a package?
--Manoj

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next month our VCA meeting is at car Boutique.That's what they do and have INS for problems.I'd check em out.Right at Roselle and Golf.
Roe,rockers,or N20 all bring music to your ears too.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST - thanks man, I don't know many places but I have driven by there. I will go check them out today.