Good Viper Tech in NW Houston

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for a recommendation of a good Viper Tech in NW Houston. I was using Carlos Smith at NW Dodge, but he no longer works there and I have not been able to locate his new place of employment. Any recommendations in the Houston area would be considered.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Carlos is gone?? I was told by I think John H from the Houston Viper Club that Alan Samuels on I think 59 had a good tech & had a couple of bays for vipers only. If you do not get any response here go to Houston viper club & Email John Hackett. Where in NW Houston are you? I work off 290 & bltway 8, live in Clear Lake.

Andy

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that's something the new president needs to work on. We got spoiled a bit with Carlos.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean,
You could well be right. Also, having Gloria there is a definite plus.

OP
OP
B

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJT, I live in Tomball.

I will give NW Dodge a call and ask to talk with Hector. I will also call Samuels Dodge.

Thanks

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am droping my car off at noon today.
I let you know how the work is.
Should be ready on Friday.
Dean

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up my SRT10 today from NorthWest Dodge. It was there for the 2 recalls and other TSB's. The work was done on time and my car was returned washed and spotless. All in all a job well done. I talked to the Viper Tech (Hector) twice and he kept me informed on the work progress. Hector gave me his cell phone number in case I had any questions during the whole process.

Dean

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4