Got cussed out in the viper today lol

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
to cure the small penis jokes.

I wanted to get the license plate.

5MAL PN5

but my wife thought it was ridiculous. There are just a bunch of jerks out there. next time just write down the plate, a few days later me a call saying your at such & such a place and you just saw a car being stolen, give them the plate number from the **** and enjoy the rest of your day.
That gave me a good idea for my next tag: CMPNS10...I originally thought about CMPNS8N, but it doesn't make sense with a viper. Check out this one that I managed to BS my way to getting for my LS1 RX-7.
You must be registered for see images

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep a can of this in my ATV for obvious reasons... You can drop someone like a rock in water at 30 feet with this... Maybe I should put the other can I have sitting in the garage in my Viper...

You must be registered for see images
:hahaup::hahaup: take along a mini flare gun too, your sure to be covered for almost anything :2tu:

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would have also produced my weapon.

I had a guy do that to me once that's why I don't drive my cars as much, and if I do I carry heat.

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always carry when I drive the Viper. I would only draw it if I was going to shoot. You need to have already made up your mind that you are going to shoot before you draw. Never draw a gun unless you intend to use it. That being said I would never draw and fire unless I was protecting my life. Hard times like we have now make people angry at people that drive flashy/expensive cars. It's best to have the means to protect yourself with deadly force if necessary.:drive:

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
was his wife hot? should have looked at her and motioned "call me" with a smirk and a smile and drove off. :)

anybody who rifles off at other drivers is a ****** bag. i mean, really, who does that to that level??

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first thought on this was that the guy who cussed you out could have easily been an off duty cop that was having a bad day. Blocking your vehicle is a cop tactic to prevent you from fleeing or jumping out. And his comment has been used before by cops when I was young - "Do you think your special?" (is that a special car? ect.) Pulling out a gun over an argument is a bad idea - especially if it was a copper. His wife would be a witness, and there is no doubt whe would favour his side of the story. You could have even got yourslef shot. I have had a few snide comments made towards me over the years, however, the positive responses outweigh the negative. I agree with the above posts - that you should have a snappy and thought provoking comment to counter with when in that situation. Leave them in your dust, analyzing over and over, what you just said to them, and they will stay up all night questioning their own ego and righteous attitude. I can almost assure you of one thing - the wife in the passenger seat was probably thinking that evening about how much her HUSBAND was acting like a Jack*ss - not you. :D

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I carry a weapon all of the time, and quite frankly while they offer a great deal of protection they can also be a great burden and carry a great deal of risk. What happens when you pull a weapon on someone who is trained in weapon disarming and they strip you of it before you can manage to get off a shot? There are many people out there that are far beyond disturbed and also dangerous. You did the right thing in not escalating this situation. A gun is not the solution to all problems and if used in a emotionally charged state can land you in jail.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I carry a weapon all of the time, and quite frankly while they offer a great deal of protection they can also be a great burden and carry a great deal of risk.

yes

....What happens when you pull a weapon on someone who is trained in weapon disarming and they strip you of it before you can manage to get off a shot? ....

respectfully, then the gun toting person is not properly trained and/or not mentally ready to be carrying if this happens - :nono: shame on anyone who has their gun taken away from then by a bad guy :eater:

.... You did the right thing in not escalating this situation. A gun is not the solution to all problems and if used in a emotionally charged state can land you in jail.

yup, i'm so much more gracious to others when carrying :)

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes

respectfully, then the gun toting person is not properly trained and/or not mentally ready to be carrying if this happens - :nono: shame on anyone who has their gun taken away from then by a bad guy :eater:

yup, i'm so much more gracious to others when carrying :)

Try pulling a weapon on a Navy Seal or one of our other highly trained combat veterans and see if you can retain your weapon. It is all a matter of training, will, and to some degree natural ability. You can train all you want and some people will always beat you no matter what you do. I also don't wish shame on anyone that had their weapon taken away from them by a bad guy. To do so would be to shame the honor of many of our law enforcement and military that have lost their lives.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a different scenario in mind,

kinda like what you see in blue gun training. sure, if your gun is not out, anyone can be disarmed. you know the statistics of knife out vs. holstered gun encounter!

i thought you meant the gun is out and pointed and then the person is disarmed (ala jackie chan & chris tucker in rush hour, krav maga vids on youtube, etc.)

ccw-ers should not brandish in any form. if you pull it you must already be willing to shoot, any delay (in willingness, preparation) and your gun becomes a target for disarming.

when i see this in movies or training or wherever, i know the person was not prepared to take a life and lost his gun and or life because of it

again, no disrespect intended, but not everyone is susceptible to having their gun taken away if they are already aware of the danger,

on this we agree, yes? that too many people think simply having a gun makes them the automatic winner

shalom

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

kinda like what you see in blue gun training. sure, if your gun is not out, anyone can be disarmed. you know the statistics of knife out vs. holstered gun encounter!

i thought you meant the gun is out and pointed and then the person is disarmed (ala jackie chan & chris tucker in rush hour, krav maga vids on youtube, etc.)

ccw-ers should not brandish in any form. if you pull it you must already be willing to shoot, any delay (in willingness, preparation) and your gun becomes a target for disarming.

when i see this in movies or training or wherever, i know the person was not prepared to take a life and lost his gun and or life because of it

again, no disrespect intended, but not everyone is susceptible to having their gun taken away if they are already aware of the danger,

on this we agree, yes? that too many people think simply having a gun makes them the automatic winner

shalom

Agree 100%

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And if you "hesitate" and then end up shooting the person anyway, it will very likely be said that a) you were not in genuine fear for your life, or b) you could have used that hestitation time to flee (whether you're duty bound by law to do so or not), thus casting doubt on the validity of the shooting in the police's mind, and God forbid, a jury's or judge's mind. One of the key things they teach in defensive pistol courses is 'create distance'. That's critical, though sometimes difficult if not impossible, but it's an early step in the threat engagement process.

shalom

I agree as well. A gun is simply a tool. Having one doesn't ensure survival any more than having a hammer guarantees that you can build a house. It just betters the odds.

srt4evah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why everyone with a Viper should have the Underground Racing twin turbo kit installed, so that you can blow 4 foot flames out the side in a situation like this...

nutrientcobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i came up to a light, it turned green so i made a right anyway i go and my friends house is a little street a little ways down and so i pull up to my friends house.. come to turn off the music.. and this guy and his wife pull up next to my car, its kind of close that i cant really open my door to get out.. so he basically blocks me from getting out of my car.

anyway the guy sais pull the window down.. and i do

he sais " is that a special car?"
and im thinking maybe he wants to know about the car so i say yeah vipers are great.

he sais well you shoudlnt have and starts cussing up a storm, saying that i shouldnt have made a right with "kids" crossing the street and such.

im like dude the light was green those " kids who were actaully teenagers" were on the OTHER side of the street/intersection, who just had stepped off the side walk, i wasnt within even a 100feet of them when i turned right..

so hes like "so what man those kids were in the "intersection" and keeps using profanity".. and generally im not a very confrontential person and with his wife in the car im like yeah your right no problem man. trying to difusse the situation.

but he doesnt stop.. keeps cussing.. and at the point i start getting worked up and agitated, and im like dude just leave already. you made your point. and motion for him to go.. and that just gets him louder and starts with the F yous etc.. and then im upset at that point and start yelling back not cussing but yelling back and tell him to get the hell out of here. and hes wife is like lets go to him and he starts pulling away while screaming Fu's.

i think what made me upset the most about the situation was the fact that he followed me.. talked **** about the car pertending to give a **** about some teenagers acting like thats why he was upset. and the fact that after i try to diffuse the situation and hes wife telling him to go he wouldnt stop with the aggressive behavior..

i dont know if its the economy or the times we live in or what, but people seem so much angrier these days.

another time i let my cousin drive my car with me sitting next to him, and were at a stop sign and pulls into first gear but vipers "buck" in first gear a lot and hes just learning.. and some person screams out the window " learn how to drive the ****en car *******" to my cousin..

like i said it seems now days poeple are much more easier to anger fighting and confrontation.. and iv diff noticed it while driving the viper..

i mean if i had made a mistake by turning right instead of waiting for the teens to walk all the way across to my side before turning, he could have done it much more politely and honestly i would have apologized (they werent even there kids) as i didnt do it intentionally with malice or anything..

The problem is now days, people will shoot you for anything. I have my concealed carry just because there are so many nuts out there anymore. I hope I never have to use it, but I am not going to be the victim of a tire iron beating or something else.

I had some a$$hole come up behind me when I had a Z06 corvette. He was in a jacked up truck and was right on my ass at a light. So I surged forward 2 times to get some distance and than he romps on the gas like he is going to run me over. I was fffing hot. I tried to get away from him but couldn't because traffic was so tight. He kept getting on my a$$. So I got pissed and motioned out the window and pointed down like back the $uck off. He keep on naturally. Than my seat belt came off and I whipped over in a school parking lot waiting for him to pull in. I was against all my best judgement ready to brawl. He than drives by me and moves on. I did a dumb thing I realized later. I look at this **** when he drives by and it looked like some 90lb weakling kid. People are nuts!

LucimerOhmZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
next time you get that, just rev your engine higher than the persons sound so you won't hear em. And when someone revs his vehicle on you, leave him drooling at the signal lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen