Got my GTS today.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">How difficult is it to drive a left hand drive car in a right hand drive country?</FONT f>

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. VCA has a UK chapter and some very enthusiastic (read Nadine, in Bath!) members. Where in UK?

96 and 97 GTS had inferior alarm modules.

Coupled with low voltage in the battery, you may be headed for MORE grief. At your earliest opportunity, load-test your battery. Better yet, unless the age and condition is known, install a new one!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A sleepless night hope it's dry tomorrow, try and get yourself
up to the Harlow meet on Sunday, it would be nice to meet you

Congrats

Ron: kept going to the passenger door to get in, found myself
driving more to the center of the road at first, a bugger at
McD's drive through

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rascal boy, just hit the unlock on your key fob each time before firing, otherwise it will fire, and immediately cut (the joy of self arming immobilizers!)! ...and, have you discovered the doors lock themselves to the outside world once you move off?! (I think it's 8mph to be exact!).

PS why are you sat at your computer now, you have a Viper in the garage...go play...grin some more...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I think we all can relate to your feelings of excitement. Enjoy the car, drive it!, and be safe.
Best of luck to you.
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. I remember the feeling I had driving my 1st one home from the dealer. As a matter of fact, I must say that feeling never went away.

Get used to the attention. You'll definitely have that to contend with from now on.

Have fun and be sure you have it pointed straight when you 'mash the gas'.

BTW, I had to replace the battery on both of mine when they were new. Never had problems after I got a new battery in'em.

Cheers!