Gotta Get Serious about Selling

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,
The time has come for me to get serious about selling my 1996 RT/10. It's black/silver stripes, A/C... CCW classic wheels, slotted & dimpled rotors, new EBC green pads and brandy new PS2's on all four corners.....smooth tubes, Corsa exhaust, VEC 1, MGW interior goodies, Tom's upgraded rear calipers, HID headlights.... other stuff I can't think of right now.....has 56K miles and an Arrow engine rebuild (at 37K miles).... I am going to ask $32K as I want to move on soon. Oh yeah I have a 3-piece trunk top and custom windows to match..... the original tonneau cover..... bikini top.....

Any thoughts on where to market this beast... and any thoughts on my asking price?

Thank you in advance,
Lance

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Per site rules you need to place it in the classifieds if you wish to post about it. Free to you as a VCA member. You can then link the clssifed ad into the thread and link an ebay ad in as well. If you don't have an asking price yet just put best ofer and then modify the ad when you arrive at a price.
I talked to a guy at Carlisle today who might just jump at your car, he is supposed to email me for more advice and if he does I will direct him to you.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems like a good deal 32k is pretty darn cheap for a nice viper especially with $1600 in new tires and the extras

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950