Gotta love getting gas

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out for a nice drive tonight and had to fuel up towards the end of the trip. Always love it when someone comes up and asks about the car. Here is a pic from tonights trip...

CIMG0877.JPG

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out for a nice drive tonight and had to fuel up towards the end of the trip. Always love it when someone comes up and asks about the car. Here is a pic from tonights trip...

CIMG0877.JPG

Looks great and yes there is almost always someone that comes up while I am getting gas. By the way do you have clear mask on the nose of your car?

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers - Not for the bashful! Now with everyone having camera's on everyone's phones - it can be fun to count how many pictures per mile you average. Truth be told hubby's Snake Skin Green get's more than mine but ...

Nice car - thanks for sharing. :drive:

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are welcome!!!
Vipers - Not for the bashful! Now with everyone having camera's on everyone's phones - it can be fun to count how many pictures per mile you average. Truth be told hubby's Snake Skin Green get's more than mine but ...

Nice car - thanks for sharing. :drive:

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome GTS - I stop and stare for sapphire blue too!
...and you've gotta love it when the gas station attendant who has been sitting around doing nothing stands up all of a sudden like he wants to help... no thanks, I'll pump my own!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CIMG0877.JPG

Car looks great.

Wow, I didn't realize you had a Sapphire RT10 and Sapphire/Silver GTS, awesome pair of cars. That said I may be a little biased.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4