Gray "Dodge" and "Viper" badges. NEED HELP PLEASE READ!!

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gray \"Dodge\" and \"Viper\" badges. NEED HELP PLEASE READ!!

I cant take it...i hate the Red Dodge and Viper badges on the rear, and front of the car. Red on Red is jsut ugly to me. I would like a set of Gray ones since it has a Silver Stripe. (not chrome, but the flat gray color)

I called the dodge dealer and they said its all VIN based.

I grabbed a vin for a set of Gray Side Badges up in the front from a 2000 Gts ACR. (The "Viper GTS" badges...) via auto trader

If anyone here has a Viper GTS that came witht the rear badges in Gray, (not Chrome) would u mind giving me your VIN? hahaha i know it sounds dumb, but the dealer said if i could get the VINS then they can order the right badges.

if anyone is willing to do this then thank you. I know its weird just giving your VIN out though so i understand if not.

thanks all.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Gray

Brad: Just call Chuck Tator at 914-763-3136, he will get you the right badges w/o all the VIN crap. He may be away for the holiday weekend, if so just ask when he will be back in. Talk to CHUCK himself.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The last time I ordered from the local dealer they messed up the order even with the vin #.

Call Chuck. He'll get it right the first time.

Bill

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi Brad, we offer the complete set of silver emblems for your GTS, here is a sample picture of the silver(grey) kit....

you can visit & order it right on our site at www.RandJDistributing.com thanks

6544alum_silver_TT-med.jpg