GREAT NEW PRODUCT

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well with all of this talk about air induction we figured now is a great time to introduce this GREAT new product to the Viper market,which will in my opinion be as needed and even more power productive as smooth tubes.As most of you know I have designed a new airbox that is multifunctional in doing what no other air box on the market has done.First let me start by saying that the most productive airflow in any car comes from the frt.facia.For some reason with the introduction of the Gen2 Dodge decided to eliminate this air flow and utilize the NACA duct as its only source of much needed airflo which is pasive at best.The advantage of our box is that it utilizes BOTH the facia and NACA duct,allowing an unlimited airflow.Well now comes the best part,i know that all of you do not want to spend $900-$1,000 on air induction.We decided to make the factory box multifunctional, and have designed a perfectly engineered and fit access duct allowing airflow directly from the facia the the factory box while still allowing the NACA duct to try its best.This patent pending product is easily installed by removing 4 bolts and the plastic access panel,replacing it with this very asthetically appealing hand crafted airduct, powder coated in blue,silver,black,white,red,gray oh yea and let us not forget YELLOW.This is an untapped source of power that is now avail. to all. Pricing will be $300 per unit.This is the same piece that comes with our Vipermed box but built to fit perfectly into your Gen2 airbox.........We have offered the first 4 boxes at half price to those willing to Dyno before and after.As of now there is one test unit remaining which is red.For all interested please contact myself or Steve Prescott(Edmonton GTS)
281VIPERBOX-med.JPG

281aiiiiiii-med.jpg

281moneymaker1-med.JPG