Greetings from new owner

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello VCA members. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been lurking for the past 3-4 weeks and last night my Viper Venom 600 arrived at my doorstep. In the <24 hours of ownership, I've installed my MGH shift knob, Viper valve stem caps, and Viper seat belt pads ;-) Next, will be Eibachs. I look forward to being part of this community and meeting you all at upcoming regional and national meetings.

You must be registered for see images

Finest regards,

Ben
'97 Hennessey Venom 600 RT/10
'91 NSX TT
'94 911 C4 turbo
'89 911 carrera cabriolet [for sale]
'97 996 Ducati SPS
'01 Suzuki Hayabusa (Velocity Racing turbo)

Columbia, MO http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/3397

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice way to start your Viper ownership, great car. And nice Suzuki, that is fast. Welcome, you will love the car and the people.
Tony

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome, enjoy, drive safe.

Viper Days is a great place to get Viper-specific driving instruction. They will teach you how to wring out the most performance from your Viper's chassis.

-Vic

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben, Welcome! I would assume your part of the Gateway VCA. I'm in St.Louis and we are having our next event 12/7/02. It's the Holiday Party and Club Auction. It's always a great time and I hope you can make it down. We're about 90 minutes apart. Oh wait I-70 construction make that 4 hours! <grin> Seriously, I hope you can make it in for the party. There are usually 40 or more members there. Call me if you have any questions or need info about the Gateway Club.

Michael

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beckertb:
Next, will be Eibachs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just gonna say...but you've already got it handled! Congrats on a ssssswwwwweeeeeeettttt ride!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96