gt package

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
compared to a gts car, and saving around $12,000. what is missing on a srt car with a gt package?.

habeb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the GT package also include the cockpit adjustable dampers?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Power seat and electronic suspension is essentially the package, but not the same interior finishes or the GTS style seat. Very , very , very few GTs will likely be made as late in the order phase for the Stryker Green , for instance.

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey bill, i think the seats are going to be the laguna leather style seats?

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks like the gt comes with nappa leather seats. is that what comes with a srt with leather seats?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry..........have two coming in Stryker Green ( one already sold ) and the seats are Sabelt Nappa Leather in the SRT style ( code BL/X9 - black ) , whereas the interior in a GTS is coded CL/X9 for black.

To upgrade to the electronic suspension alone is worth the upgrade in the package, the power seats are just another plus to the GT option.

Respectfully Submitted,

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry..........have two coming in Stryker Green ( one already sold ) and the seats are Sabelt Nappa Leather in the SRT style ( code BL/X9 - black ) , whereas the interior in a GTS is coded CL/X9 for black.

To upgrade to the electronic suspension alone is worth the upgrade in the package, the power seats are just another plus to the GT option.

Respectfully Submitted,
I'll trade you even for my '13 ;)

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the gt come with the rear wing like the Detroit auto show car?

That particular car has generated so much confusion... the Stryker Green and the GT package go together sure. but the prototype aero parts on the same car sends a mixed signal to potential customers i feel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte