GT2 Owners! Please check your front splitter

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a replacement front splitter for my GT2 (the black piece that fits under the front fascia and sticks out in front a couple of inches). It is a mopar part, and seems right in every respect, EXCEPT it has a pebble-texture on BOTH sides instead of being smoothe on the bottom. Do ALL GT2's have the splitters that are smoothe on the bottom, or do some GT2 splitters have smoothe bottoms and others have pebble texture on both sides?? Does it vary by VIN? Please help solve this mystery!

Thanks!

John,
gt2 #007

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John - Mine is smooth on the bottom and slight texture on the top side - #9. How do you like the new ride?

Jerry

OP
OP
V

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original on #7 has smooth bottom, texture on top.

I checked my side splitters, just for fun- smoothe on BOTH sides (!)

So, do ANY GT2's have original front splitters with texture on both sides?

Jerry, I really like the GT2 (and all the great memorabilia that came with it!)

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine have texture on both sides, also i have ordered a spare about a year ago & it is textured on both sides # 79[flash size=2]http://[/flash]

OP
OP
V

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I double-checked with GTS97 above, he is the original owner, GT2 79 came with a splitter textured on both sides, but #94 and several #s below 79 have the other style...Guess both were available at time of manufacture and the craftspeople just grabbed one or the other for installation?

Anyone else have a GT2 with splitter that is textured on both sides?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte