GTS Canards

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not get the factory ones that came on the 98 GT2's?

Left Dive Plate #4854227AA MSRP $80.75
Right Dive Plate #4854226AA MSRP $80.75
Less 20% VCA discount, in stock.:cool:

914-763-3136

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they mount anyways??? Hopefully drilled/threaded into the plate from the inside out vice sticky tape...???

The OEM canards have two screw holes on each one. You will need to drill holes into your facia to attach. I used machine screws with a nylon washer and nut on the inside of the facia. I also used 3M heavy duty clear tape. The screws do not adequately hold the canards IMO. Of course, if you don't want to drill your facia, just use the tape. You'd be suprised - if you get the proper tape, it will hold BETTER than the scews...

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I went the 3M VHB tape route about 4 years ago, i coudnt bear to drill holes in the fascia are they are still hanging on, purchased from The Wizard

Last edited:
Reaction score
Used 3M tape when they were on my stock fascia....never a problem, and triple digits were NOT an issue. Matter of fact.....Bernie has my stock fascia and they are probably STILL on it!!

OP
OP
B

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic Neil, thats what I needed!

Chuck, I'll be ordering some soon, thanks!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably bling, theyre supposed to add a bit of front end grip/downforce, when you see the proper GTSR canards run by the race teams theirs are huge in comprassion so i doubt the Mopar ones are very functional

You must be registered for see images attach

I put them on just for a different look, wasnt sure at first if i liked them but now wouldnt be without them

some more pics here
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/Neil-UK/Viper GTS/?start=0

Last edited: