GTS In San Diego

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car is in great shape....It's been seen at Viperdays. It's a street car that's been on the track a few times as a Viper should.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no, the car has been on the track.
The owner must repent with 20 coats of Zaino.

:lmao:
Everyone knows that these cars can not stand up to being driven around the track for 20 minutes at a time. They are cream puffs that are only good for a drive to the club, once in a while. All of that turning of the steering wheel and pressing on the brake pedal can just ruin the thing ! You will find plenty of posts on this site which would only recommend buying a 6000 mile car.

P.S. That's a great price! Get it checked out like any other car.

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a great car at really good price. Aslong as the car has been maintained I have no problem buying a car that has seen the track. :drive:

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:lmao:
Everyone knows that these cars can not stand up to being driven around the track for 20 minutes at a time. They are cream puffs that are only good for a drive to the club, once in a while. All of that turning of the steering wheel and pressing on the brake pedal can just ruin the thing ! You will find plenty of posts on this site which would only recommend buying a 6000 mile car.

P.S. That's a great price! Get it checked out like any other car.

my car is just about to turn 8k miles...48k miles that is. and I would suspect the car would welcome a track day, I won't be able to abuse it as much:omg:
I think alot of guys know this car is in good shape

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When was the last time the you waxed the oil filter?
Does the car still have the limited edition pine tree air freshener?

Sled, you are funny! Can you still fit in your racing seat you old married geezer?

I'm selling your ex-trailer to a Vetty guy...now that's ironic isn't it?

BTW...the filters aren't on it long enough to get dirty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang