GTS/R Photo's and Register

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS/R Photo\'s and Register

Now that VOI is over bet you all had a great time :2tu:

Would anyone out there be good enough to send me a copy of the GTS/R assembly photo's. Checked the camera which I have and the film is gone :(

Seems by talking to one owner that he feels the originals are not really car specific so any copy would be great.

Is there a GTS/R register?? It would be great for me, all alone in Europe to be able to contact some of the other fortunate 99 owners.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GTS/R Photo\'s and Register

Paul,

I have digital copies that you should be able to take to any photo store and get prints made ( these are from a photo CD of the GTS/R I used to have.

OP
OP
P

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great help Toolman !!!

Thanks again GTSR/001 :2tu: :usa: :usa:

nitrouspowered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to star a registry for the GTSR.In addition to the
few that sold recently and will need to track new ownership they,re are quite a few that have are on open MSO and have never been registered.( will prove a challenge to track)About 8 appear to be overseas or at least out of Cont. US.Number 100 was auctioned by mopar several years ago.1 and 2 are owned by friends of mine.Quite a few have over 10,000 miles on them and a couple have mileage 5 times and 14 times that.Any help would be appreciated...

nitrouspowered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I know of him.I will contact and see if I can get a copy of the tape along with adding his car to registry.Thanks Alan

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that VOI is over bet you all had a great time :2tu:

Would anyone out there be good enough to send me a copy of the GTS/R assembly photo's. Checked the camera which I have and the film is gone :(

Seems by talking to one owner that he feels the originals are not really car specific so any copy would be great.

Is there a GTS/R register?? It would be great for me, all alone in Europe to be able to contact some of the other fortunate 99 owners.

Paul... Please stop pretending GTS/R #52 is yours... everyone knows that #52 is mine and is still awaiting shipment to the states.. so If you could please take that thing to the dock for loading that would be great... thanks! :2tu:

OP
OP
P

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You USAF guys..........you crack me up !!!!

Need another ride buddy?????