GTS vs. GT3 Cup car

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Heh heh! Nadine Rocks!

This video hit this forum about a year ago, I think! Anyway, its a lot of fun.

Reminds me of a magazine test between a GTS (or ACR?) and a Porsche GT2, I think it was, at Thunderhill in Northern California, sans Cyclone. The Porsche driver drove both cars as best he could, and his Porsche finished like 2 seconds ahead of the Viper, I think it was 2:02 verses 2:04, or something like that. (Can I get some help here? I can't remember so many details, just that the Pcar was a couple of seconds faster)

But Paul Mumford drove his Viper there a lot faster than the Porsche driver did!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that earlier Porsche article was clearly biased. They did have an expert racecar driver piloting both cars, but he was an expert in racing Porsches, and a newbie to the Viper. So not surprisingly the Porsche won, if only by a small margin. As mentioned, the discrepancy showed up with PMUM's significantly superior times on that same track.

Kudos again to Nadine for showing what the Viper's potential is in capable hands. :2tu:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** not only beat the GT3 but a rake of other sporty cars to make the final which isnt shown on this clip, the GT3 came a full mechanic team, trailor and a pro driver etc where as Nadine drove there and back home afterwards in her GTS :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** not only beat the GT3 but a rake of other sporty cars to make the final which isnt shown on this clip, the GT3 came a full mechanic team, trailor and a pro driver etc where as Nadine drove there and back home afterwards in her GTS :2tu:

That's the coolest thing, a whole team of racers beat by a girl :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery