Gumball 3000 Video

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How old is the video? I have seen the one from 2000 i think. I remember the bentley getting a bird caught in his grill. Is that this video?
LOL, I remember that, damn bird got implanted in the grill, best part was he left it there as if it were a new emblem. Can't remember if it was in the Gumball or Mischief 3000 video?

I still think that Lonman guy in his GT2 Porsche was awsome, outrunning everything and especially when that modded Supra pulled up and was like want to race. And he replied back, race? this is a ralley! LOL, and then smoked the hell out of him :headbang: , dude was hauling *** through traffic.

EDIT - just watched it, looks like the new version with types of cars in it.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see the new Bentley? (i don't know the model)It has a bumper sticker that say "FU** ME, I'm Famous" LOL LOL

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup,

Torque went through a bad section of road in Morrocco, at 140 mph, and his Venom 650R got airborne. The car has the Autoform roll bar, so both occupants survived it with only minor injuries. Anyone in the market for a "slightly used" stroker engine?!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the odds that we will see this car up for sale on E-Bay soon, with the term "easy fixer" in the title.

Neil, from that last pic it seems amazing that nobody got seriously hurt in that crash!

It says a lot for the SRT-10 Viper, and the Autoform rollbar.
...and luck.

-Dean.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is been returned to JH to be broken down, no helmets and roof down as you say very lucky good, job it didnt roll