Guys I want one of the TA editions

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed the LEDs seemd to flash when the car was being shown in slow motion. Do LEDs flash but to where our eyes don't notice?

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone Photoshop this to have black full stripes?? In right there with you, this is a beautiful color.
I almost like it with a full black center to make it unique from the others with stripes.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed the LEDs seemd to flash when the car was being shown in slow motion. Do LEDs flash but to where our eyes don't notice?

OMG, tail light fail!!!!! :rolaugh:

LEDs flash very quickly. Typically, the human persistence of vision doesn't allow you to notice the flashing. Through a camera, particularly one with a high frame rate and fast shutter speed, the flashing will be captured. The effect of this can be more dramatic depending on the sync of the leds to the camera shutter. Monitors will give you the same result when filmed. For films, special TVs and monitors are typically used that allow the sync to match up with the camera so it won't be noticed, or quite often now, the monitors can be composited in during post.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neo_rambo I want one of the 33 made but man oh man!! 114k!! Beautiful Color though[/QUOTE said:
Mini vans are running $50k, 4 door sedans with unthinkable performance 10 yrs ago are running $100k+, a decent full size truck that hauls what it should and has horsepower is 70k+ so what's the problem with $100k+ for a kick butt Viper offered in different trim levels for different buyers wants/needs? Step up or move over, they will sell the 33 out very fast. Congrats to anyone setting their sights on acquiring this new T/A version. The car looks great with the carbon add-ons!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost like it with a full black center to make it unique from the others with stripes.

Man, that full black stripe looks bad ass! One step further- exposed carbon!

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that full black stripe looks bad ass! One step further- exposed carbon!
I kinda like it without the exposed carbon everywhere. I think it will start looking ricer. This is my favorite too here is the back

Attachments

• viperforweb3 copy2.jpg
    viperforweb3 copy2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 79
  • viperforweb3 copy3.jpg
    viperforweb3 copy3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-york-motor-show/limited-edition-srt-viper-ta-designed-extreme-performance

I want one of the 33 made but man oh man!! 114k!! Beautiful Color though

" Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" :rolaugh:

Orange is the second worst color ever for a car , next to Brown!:lmao:

But then again..what do I know.. Blue w/ white stripes is the only color(s) for me..

For all you that love the Orange ..I understand the feeling ,and respect your passion But dont understand the color.....and Im Just messing with you :2tu:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely the stripes would add weight to the car knocking 1/2 a second off the lap times? Or are they the special Go Faster ones? :D

Spotted a TA test mule at Goodwood in the UK ;)

SRT Were playing with the Aero and Ground effects :D

Note the colour matched Grille and lightweight Magnesium wheels ;)

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I think I would have to agree with you. I love the full black... can you make dual stripes? I wish I had photoshop, or better yet, know how to use it. ;)

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm beginning to like the TA with the black stripes and I have the money set aside; but, I think I will still hold out to see what they do for an ACR version if they make it.

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would have to agree with you. I love the full black... can you make dual stripes? I wish I had photoshop, or better yet, know how to use it. ;)
Like this:?

Attachments

• viperforweb3-2stripes.jpg
    viperforweb3-2stripes.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 119

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets